Lifer Trophy - Help.

xXHeroStar1988Xx

hey guys, 
I played since launch day (i'm have break when online isn't stable) then return to play just before weather patch and keep played
So I notice Lifer trophy haven't pop up so far when I hit 1600km and still going, I can't remember how many kms i earned before i made new crew :/

is that glitch or?
here the picture:
16497490211_2ae6e2deef_z.jpg

16499259935_7c1d30119e_z.jpg

Edited by xXHeroStar1988Xx

I think the patches may have messed up some trophies and it could have caused this.

Before one of the patches you could join a club to get clubman but now you need someone to join you. I'm just guessing that this is a glitch caused by a patch since otherwise it should have popped no problem, if you fulfilled the requirements. 

So are you sure you did 1,600km whilst in a club? For me I think I even changed between 2 clubs and it still worked when I hit 1,600 total.

I think the patches may have messed up some trophies and it could have caused this.

Before one of the patches you could join a club to get clubman but now you need someone to join you. I'm just guessing that this is a glitch caused by a patch since otherwise it should have popped no problem, if you fulfilled the requirements. 

So are you sure you did 1,600km whilst in a club? For me I think I even changed between 2 clubs and it still worked when I hit 1,600 total.

Maybe i did solo while no club due server is down until server is up and i made my own club with 2 friends been long time, maybe i did solo over 200-500km so lets see if i hit 2000km or more to trophy show up, hopefully.