Is this game compatible with the Dualshock4?

hsouzaz

• 2 months later...

It is the controllers fault as this is a common problem. I couldn't pick it with my DS4 but when I switched back to my DS3 controller it worked fine. Went back to using my DS4 afterwards and haven't encountered any more problems.

Edited by FilmFanatic
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...

so just loaded the game up to do a new run and start clearing the trophies and i have good news i dont know about the ps4 controller but for some reason the ps5 controller works perfectly i can only hope that it will so the same for lord of shadows after

i will continue the game and if i find anything that goes wrong with the ps5 controller i will update here if i dont it means that it works fine with it

update time! i have a wierd behavior i started the game and on the first lock you find in the game that the tutorial asks you to lockpick for some reason R2 did not register i switched to a ps3 controller picked the lock tured off the ps3 controller and pluged the ps5 controller back with the cable and for some reason on the next lock that you need to pick (a door) the ps5 controller worked perfectly so if for some reason your ps5 controler doent registe R2 use this trick and i hope that from then on the ps5 controller will work fine

something that came to my mind just now if for some reason your ps5 controller doent work it may need to be updated to the latest controller firmware