Assassins Creed III pre order bonuses

Kirbz

- A Redcoat multiplayer package, which includes a redcoat skin, a snake emblem, and a “doctor doll” relic (Gamestop exclusive).

Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-bonus.jpg

- A single player package including a “traditional” colonial assassin’s uniform and brass-handled flintlock pistol (Amazon).

Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-connor-skin.jpg

- A single-player package including the “captain” assassin uniform and a handaxe used for boarding ships (Amazon).

Assassins-Creed-3-preorder-uniform-tomahawk.jpg

Mehh....nothing that makes me jump up and want to say I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!! I am saving up $500 to get the Vita, all necessary accessories, and Uncharted, so I think that if I do get this game (depending on if there are lame-ass trophies (like Brotherhood and Revelations) I'll pick it up once it's on sale or greatly reduced in price. I'll be buying Warfighter, BLOPS 2, and the Last of Us, and also the R&C collection brand new this year anyway. Still, the Revolutionary War is a great unused game era!

I like the Traditional outfit, although I prefer his standard one.

I don't really get why they call game assassin creed III when actually assassin creed 5 stupid. Game looks quite interesting I like how the fact they put a little history in these series.

It's the 5th game, but not AC5.

AC2, then Brotherhood, and finally Revelations were the Ezio trilogy. Now AC3, the next game could be following Conner in a sequel and be called Assassin's Creed Evolution (not a very creative name I know) and it still wouldn't be AC6 :hmm:

Something like that anyway :P

I don't really get why they call game assassin creed III when actually assassin creed 5 stupid. Game looks quite interesting I like how the fact they put a little history in these series.

think of it as if it was gta.

GTA1

GTA London

GTA2

GTA3

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA Liberty City Stories

GTA Vice City Stories

GTA4

GTA Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned

GTA5

• Like 1

Aren't you guys forgetting the AC3 Steelbook from Best Buy?

yes, you get the steel book from all the stores, but they are not the final pre order bonuses. you get them as soon as you pre order, and they have already been announced for a while. these are the bonuses you get when you pick up the game.

• 2 weeks later...