The Metalhead Thread

BeautifulTorment

I love metal music, some subgenres especially... I'll join in, and link some of my favourite songs...

Xandria - Betrayer... orchestras and choirs are often great additions to metal music, and most certainly are here in this heavy track. 

Darkseed - Counting Moments... gothic metal band. Not the most headbanging track, but very nice music. I remember hearing it, instantly loving it. I could somewhat relate to 'counting moments'. 

Myrath - Requiem for a Goodbye... great use of various instruments, this track is a fantastic listen. What I especially liked was the rhythm, and epic solos. 

In Flames - Crawl Through Knives... love both the screaming and clean singing, the riffs are great. I think this is my favourite In Flames track, though it's kind of hard to say exactly why. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only 1 or 2 others on the forum? I guess you can kind of count me as a black metal fan also... I have heard of most of those, although my favourite type of black metal, is definitely symphonic black metal... Dimmu Borgir, Carach Angren, my favourite black metal bands. 

My favorite genre is death metal and black metal but i love all metal genres :)

I'm just being realistic sorry :P

Another BM band that i love

• 2 weeks later...