The Metalhead Thread

BeautifulTorment

When I follow that through, I paste in the URL and click ok and then nothing happens the BB code box just disappears!

Don't do that. Just go to www.youtube.com . Type in the video you want, click the one you want. Look in the URL at the top. Copy what is there and then paste that exact link in here. No clicking BBCode, no clikcing share. Just the URL and nothing else :P

Don't do that. Just go to www.youtube.com . Type in the video you want, click the one you want. Look in the URL at the top. Copy what is there and then paste that exact link in here. No clicking BBCode, no clikcing share. Just the URL and nothing else :P

lol Yeah, that is a bit simpler....  :shakefist:  :lol:

That was my obvious first choice but all I get is the link and no actual video which is why I am trying more complex routes beyond my knowledge LOL!

Prog time!

Myung, Portnoy, and Petrucci's chemistry were unreal, too bad Portnoy left

Great band with a heavy influence from Dream Theater

It does have Djent influence in there, but Tesseract manages to steer away from the genres stereotypes and invent some unique stuff

These guys require no introduction, if you don't know them, check out Colors, it's a masterpiece

Great power prog group

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa
  • Like 3

Between the Buried and Me... One of my favorite bands! I couldn't agree with you more about Colors....

not only colors, I love their entire discography, every album they drop seem to be amazing and creative, plus they fuse a plethora of genres with incredible musicianship, definitely one of the greatest bands of the 21st century

• Like 1

not only colors, I love their entire discography, every album they drop seem to be amazing and creative, plus they fuse a plethora of genres with incredible musicianship, definitely one of the greatest bands of the 21st century

Yes! I absolutely love The Parallax 2: Future Sequence. I pre-ordered the live Blu-Ray as soon as it was available. I hear they're starting work on their new album. I can't wait. I love the crazy, awesome stuff they come up with.

That was my obvious first choice but all I get is the link and no actual video which is why I am trying more complex routes beyond my knowledge LOL!

If you still cant post a video use this.

Just paste your link between these two brackets ] [ and remove the 999's so it doesnt show next to the video

[999video=youtube;] [/video999]

Edited by dragnierkira

I like how the record companies sometimes provide a Youtube playlist of full gigs like Van Records on the link below. I remember the days live bootlegs were everywhere on the internet before bands and record companies started taking them down. Bands like Metallica used to hunt down their bootlegs until they realized they can share them online for a payment which sucks ass pretty hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWAmgQ5Sxs&index=1&list=PLB371A4951D2B88AB

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB371A4951D2B88AB

Edited by Sikatiiker

If you still cant post a video use this.

Just paste your link between these two brackets ] [ and remove the 999's so it doesnt show next to the video

[999video=youtube;] [/video999]

dragnierkira you are a legend, cheers man!! Also a shout to Beautiful_Torment, Nepgear2 and WhiteWalls7 for your unsuccessful attempts to help a numpty!! Cheers gents!!

Love this band, they have some of the best cohesion and rhythm as a band live I have ever seen. Especially like the 2nd song as it is a tribute to a true Danish warrior, Mikkel Kessler and as a boxing fan my kind of scene!!

Another great upcoming band from Britain, not sure if anyone ever heard of them!?!

• Like 1

dragnierkira you are a legend, cheers man!! Also a shout to Beautiful_Torment, Nepgear2 and WhiteWalls7 for your unsuccessful attempts to help a numpty!! Cheers gents!!

Love this band, they have some of the best cohesion and rhythm as a band live I have ever seen. Especially like the 2nd song as it is a tribute to a true Danish warrior, Mikkel Kessler and as a boxing fan my kind of scene!!

Another great upcoming band from Britain, not sure if anyone ever heard of them!?!

Nice no problem man, glad you finally got it fixed.

I always used this way anyway never used the share option.

Some nice songs you posted tho.

I know what you mean...  :lol: Yeah, it's not for everybody, but I dig it.

Finally someone who gets me!!

To be honest dude 95% of what is on the thread is shite but that is the beauty of music, each to their own and you cant change that (although pop should be outlawed)!!!

Anyway back to the music!!