what do you say can i do it or what?

MynyUser

before i start i just wanna say that i'm not trying to show off or anything it's just that this game is to easy

anyway i'm gonna try something crazy.. i wanna create a new save on master difficulty - 'Worse Than Malaria' hhh lol xD maybe 'Worse Than Cough'

anyway i gonna start a new save on master difficulty and i gonna finish the game without dying even one time

p.s. do you have any Suggestions how to make the game even harder?

to use only 1 weapon not to use the map not even release the radio antennas ...?

what do you say how can i make it harder ?

Stealth the entire game. If you get seen restart the checkpoint.

will you cant stealth all the game there are mission that you have to do load if you like it or not  :angry: 

but anyway i love play my games on stealth... i already finished the game like that not so hard to do.. :D 

it was even easier than to stealth in payday...... :(

this is gonna be so crazy and hard  :D  :wub:

only use melee

Lots of ways to make this game harder.

Stealth the entire game. If you get seen restart.
Don't spend any money on anything.
Only melee.
No vehicles.

If you get seen RESTART THE GAME!

Bow only, melee is a bit extreme. Good luck, far cry 3 is really easy but still an incredible game.

No Skills,No radio tower activations except the stroryline requires it, No outpost taken, Knife and Bow only and restart the game if you get killed, but in exchange you can.... save   :eyebrow: .

Edited by MynyUser

before i start i just wanna say that i'm not trying to show off or anything it's just that this game is to easy
anyway i'm gonna try something crazy.. i wanna create a new save on master difficulty - 'Worse Than Malaria' hhh lol xD maybe 'Worse Than Cough'
anyway i gonna start a new save on master difficulty and i gonna finish the game without dying even one time

p.s. do you have any Suggestions how to make the game even harder?
to use only 1 weapon not to use the map not even release the radio antennas ...?

what do you say how can i make it harder ?

I've never played but you made this game sound so easy, maybe I'll pick it up and get the Platinum this weekend.

I've never played but you made this game sound so easy, maybe I'll pick it up and get the Platinum this weekend.

the game itself is easy but the thrips not so much... there is a TROPHIE name Poker Bully - Win $1500 playing poker. if you know poker you'll get it

i still dont have that one...  :( i don't know anything about poker i always lose in it

and there is a 6-7 tropies in the Co-op i try to play it alone but it didn't start so i guess you need at least 2 people for that

You can get almost all the co-op trophies solo. Start a game with two controllers and leave the 2nd one on the floor. Go slow and take your time. Every now and then run the 2nd guy closer. This is so he doesn't auto die due to getting too far behind, and also he can run and Rez you if something bad happens. The only level I couldn't make this work was the one where you have to bomb the bridge because you get guys coming from both sides and while you're carrying the bomb you can't shoot.

You can get almost all the co-op trophies solo. Start a game with two controllers and leave the 2nd one on the floor. Go slow and take your time. Every now and then run the 2nd guy closer. This is so he doesn't auto die due to getting too far behind, and also he can run and Rez you if something bad happens. The only level I couldn't make this work was the one where you have to bomb the bridge because you get guys coming from both sides and while you're carrying the bomb you can't shoot.

do you have a Spare one that you dont need? i only have one controller  :(