(NA) Valentine Deals Flash Sale Feb 13-16

pPpPancakes

Is the game's content small or something?

No, it's not that.  I'm just not a fan of the game that's all.  There are noob mechanics in the game that I dislike.  That's all.  Fighting games are just trying to bring in more money and folks nowadays don't like it.  I understand that.  It's just disappointing.

Finally I can get my Digimon (Excited for the anniversary too), would like to purchase Dynasty Warriors but being my first Musou (played Hyrule Warriors if that counts) game maybe I should play earlier entries first?

I want LBP3 but seeing how both 1& 2 got goty versions, I'm not sure if I should buy it right away, also heard it's somewhat glitchy.

I will buy a few more depending how much currency I have left. More games for my backlog :/ yay!

No, it's not that.  I'm just not a fan of the game that's all.  There are noob mechanics in the game that I dislike.  That's all.  Fighting games are just trying to bring in more money and folks nowadays don't like it.  I understand that.  It's just disappointing.

That's sad. I understand how Capcom can get away with this, considering they hold one of the biggest fighters in town. I'll wait until I see it for £10 ($14) on Amazon.