Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King_Diddy69

Do people still play this?

9 posts in this topic

Are there people that actually still play this game online? If so, how long does it usually take to find other people?

I got the online trophies for this a few weeks ago, to my surprise, finding online lobbies was very easy and there's still enough people online to get the trophies pretty quickly. :)  Though make a boosting session if you'd rather get them quicker.

I plan on playing this game after Tales of Graces f. If you guys would like to add me for a future gaming session then go ahead. 

I'm still playing this and I can assure you that you'll not gonna have any kind of difficulties finding an active lobby or a race. funny how you'll see people playing this online more than racing transform.

though the sad story of my side is that my Disc isn't working anymore, after I upgraded my ps3's HDD from 160GB to 500GB my disc now only work offline once I deleted the patch, when I tried to play it with the patch this message shown on the XMB

" An error occurred during the start operation. (80010514) "

Bumping this old thread, but as of when I last played it (about January or so of this year) upon sitting in the lobby for a little bit I found a few people still playing it, so there you go. 

I do, but mostly on 360 via backward compatibility. I do bust it out on Vita a bit though. Solid game, in some ways even more enjoyable than Mario Kart 8.