What's your current Average Rarity?

STFUxDxD

1 hour ago, LouTheDroog said:

32.55% with 294 games played and a 87.49 overall completion percentage. 
Why was this stat removed from our profiles? Would rather see it there than the trophies per day stat. That's just me though.

What F***!!! Realy impressive!!!

I'm at 43.52 right now.

On 20-4-2017 at 0:22 PM, BillyHorrible said:

49,09%

I play a lot of easy games like LEGO or Telltale but then I play through games with a high abandon rate as well like Road Not Taken or Velocity 2X so I guess it all evens out in the end. Should be a bit better once I finish all those games I have on my card with only the one most common trophy obtained (I used to do dives occasionally where I obtained one trophy in all of my backlog games, and then I'd continue playing on the game I liked the most).

49,18%

Got very rare trophies in This War Of Mine, Kung Fury and Titan Souls and the likes but I'm ruining it by playing stuff like LEGO Marvel Avengers, Late Shift and Horizon Zero Dawn.

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm currently at 43.99%. Too many VN's and what not. :P I'm gonna focus on getting some more UR plats later this year, so hopefully I can improve that. It would be nice to get it below 40% at least.

That would take quite a long time from where you are but good luck nonetheless.

I'm almost there after starting out with like 52% average rarity a year back or so when I registered to PSNP. No denying that the rarity update helped me a lot with this, though.

Edited by jaehyun1009