What's your current Average Rarity?

STFUxDxD

• 2 weeks later...

Since my first post, my rarity went up from 34.5% to 35.7%....

Ya, I definitely have been playing more easy games for the past 2 or so years, as well as slacking off on my total completion (so, the rarest trophies on the games that I play are still unearned..). 

I actually didn't had noticed that my average rarity had dropped this far, since I lately only get annoyed if it gets closer to 36%, and I completely forgot that long ago it used to be under 35%.. Still, I don't think this trend will change, and I will just continue to try to keep it under 36%..

• Like 2

38.36%

As nice as it would be to keep this percentage low like somewhere between 20 and 30 percent, there's just too many good quality games out there that have trophy percentages that sit around or higher than the above mentioned range that I would have to miss out on and/or have to play much less of.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 8:30 PM, realm722 said:

Almost the end of the year, and now it's up to 33.85%. Still quite happy with that personally. Burly Men At Sea is the "dirtiest" platinum I've done though. 

lol RIP. Nearly a year since this comment, my rarity has gone from 31.77% in July 2018, 33.85% in December 2018, to 36.95% in November 2019. I've mostly managed to avoid a lot of easier platinums, but it's easy to have your stat get "inflated" when you play 20-40% rarity plats vs the strictly sports ultra rare games I used to play. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently at a 46.49% rate, but I expect it to decrease as I play games with rarer trophies on here. I'm content with it so far, although I expect an influx of rarer trophies that will be obtained on my profile in the foreseeable future. 

Edited by VoxAnimi

• 3 years later...