Better Call Saul Opinions

MarsipanRumpan

So, if you haven't heard, the first two episodes of Better Call Saul is out. And they're awesome.

If you've never heard of the quote "Better Call Saul" you should totally go watch Breaking Bad RIGHT NOW.

Anyway, in case you didn't know. Im a huge Breaking Bad fan, imo, the best series ever. And I will rewatch it soon because it is so goddamn good. And when I heard that an prequel was in production I got really happy.

And honestly, DAMN those two episodes were perfect!

I didn't think Better Call Saul would be this good. They have humor and darkness too it. It has an Breaking Bad vibe to it. Every actor and actress is great this far and all around I love it.

Vaas from Far Cry 3 is in it. And he is kind of like Vaas. And its super awesome...

I will talk about the episodes for a moment. So if you haven't seen Better Call Saul or Breaking Bad I highly recommend you to do it.

So Breaking Bad always knew how to start an episode. And Better Call Saul doesn't dissapoint. The first five minutes if one of the best five minutes I've ever had. You get to see Saul's life after Breaking Bad. I loved it. I got joyfull. But when he took out the movie and watched his old commercials, I felt sad for him..

After an episode of alot of great things and a happy me. We get the reviel of Tuco from Breaking Bad Season 2 I belive. And I got so exited you couldn't imagine.

Episode 2 also super awesome, and Michael Mondo (Vaas) is really growing on me. Damn he is awesome!

I want to here your opinions on Better Call Saul. And maybe we could talk about BCS and BB in this thread for abit. Because im sure there are more fans of the series here ;)

I'm liking it so far. For a spin-off series it's impressed me greatly. I also like the Mike cameos :P At least, I imagine they won't be cameos for long.

Vaas from Far Cry 3 is in it. And he is kind of like Vaas. And its super awesome...

Really? Who was he?

On the topic of Mike cameos - wich are great. Do anyone think we will be seing Jessr Pinkman or Walter White in Better Call Saul? I think we will have a Jesse cameo as he knew Saul early on. Walter, I doubt it. But it would be nice! :)

I know they said that we won't see them in the first season but we could see something from season 2 and on. 

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/better-call-sauls-bob-odenkirk-walter-white-and-jesse-pinkman-could-appear-in-season-two-10043711.html

Me personally, I'd like to see them eventually since this takes place way before the beginning of Breaking Bad so essentially as BCS is happening Jesse could be Walt's student. Although seeing how Badger had Saul as an attorney before could be a nice way to bring Jesse in. Either way, the idea of ANY BrBa characters making "cameos" or anything that alludes to the BrBa timeline excites me.

• Like 1

So Breaking Bad always knew how to start an episode. And Better Call Saul doesn't dissapoint. The first five minutes if one of the best five minutes I've ever had. You get to see Saul's life after Breaking Bad.

Oh, that's what that was? I was watching it and thinking, "Is that Saul?" But then he played the commercial, so I was confused (I thought the intro was before BrBa). But if that was showing his life after BrBa, damn that's depressing... poor Saul.

But I liked the first 2 episodes. I didn't expect too much, as spin offs usually suck, but I'm liking this so far. It's going to be fun to see what kind of crazy stuff Saul was doing before he met Walt and Jesse.

• Like 1

Oh, that's what that was? I was watching it and thinking, "Is that Saul?" But then he played the commercial, so I was confused (I thought the intro was before BrBa). But if that was showing his life after BrBa, damn that's depressing... poor Saul.

But I liked the first 2 episodes. I didn't expect too much, as spin offs usually suck, but I'm liking this so far. It's going to be fun to see what kind of crazy stuff Saul was doing before he met Walt and Jesse.

I didn't really get that it was Saul in the beginnig. When I noticed I got sad seeing him scared shitlesa from every little thing. But him watching his commercials was just.. :(

I admit was also confused in the beginning. But then I pieced it together when he was watching he's commercial. Pretty sad to see him that scared and depressed.

I think Jessie or Walt will make their cameo on the final epsiode of the series. Seeing how this all lead up to Breaking Bad. 

Overall Im liking the show.

It's going pretty stong I think and Vaas only makes it better, I was expecting a refence to 'insanity' though, when they were talking about Tuco, that would have been great  :lol:

I wasn't expecting anything BB's size but I am really impressed so far, the negotiacion with Tuco was amazing. Hope it continues to impress me!

I'm already seeing a lot of similarities with BB from a narrative point of view. Walter started off with good intentions too.

Loving the series so far. My wife will tell you that I got really excited when Vaas showed up. As soon as he spoke I recognised him and I had to pause the episode to explain why I was so excited. My wife is now expecting great things from him!

Man, it just keeps getting better, loved the episode and how Sal is starting to turn things around, also like the flashbacks and flashforwards at the beginning of the episodes, building a story little by little. Still expecting great things from Vaas, he's performance so far has been amazing!

Wow. Wow wow wow. This show just keeps on to amaze me, the episode was great.

Every actor this far has been great, and Im starting to love Saul more and more every episode. We even got the backstory to the name. We get alot of info on Saul too. Like that girl that seems too like Saul and how it all started!!

Really good show, and Vaas, damn you're nasty good! :P