If you could add trophies to any game, what would you choose?

themoneymaker500

If you could add a full trophy list to any game you wanted, even if it wasn't ever on a ps console or if it has a trophy list already but lacks a platinum, what game would you choose? For me personally i couldn't go past Crash Bandicoot, any of them really, i loved those games and 100% all of them, every diamond, every crystal, every speed relic thing it would be great if that game got trophy support or even a hd remake  :blink:

I don't know which games I would want to make trophies for. But if I could do it,I probably wouldn't put in trophies that take too long to get.

Also I wouldn't create trophies that go against the spirit of a game. Like a trophy you need to go all Rambo for while you're actually playing a stealth game, for example.

To be honest I'll prefer to add a trophie or two to some games that already have trophies, for example a trophie for complete KH:BBS on Critical Lv 1, a trophie for beating The Order:1886 on its hardest difficulty, or some trophies for challenge runs on KH2, I don't know some times I believe that some games would benefit for having challenge runs trophies, it would make them more fun to platinum.