Battlefield: Hardline trophy list

itzzh3lixx

I'm a lot more relieved that they released the beta in June rather on release day. Never played it, but it does have my attention.

It doesn't seem to hard or grindy by the looks of it. What surprises me is that there are more SP trophies than there are MP trophies.

Wow... It's 95% single player trophies... Although the double barrel shotgun seemed like it would take a while to unlock.Also the range on the taser is a bit iffy, I never actually tazed anyone at all during the beta... then again, I spent most of it driving around in hard wire mode... I don't see the mp trophies being much of a problem at all. All in all, depending on how difficult hardline difficulty is, which I'm sure it's just like any other hard difficulty IE: Enemies do, and take more damage.... This list seems pretty damn easy.

Expecting such weapons to take at least 25 levels to be unlocked. Still, nothing denies the user from being a lvl 1 and steal the weapon from a high level player and then do all the killing with ease.

Pretty much, you get the persons whole loadout... So if they were carrying the double barrel, and the taser... you'd get both... 

Pretty much, you get the persons whole loadout... So if they were carrying the double barrel, and the taser... you'd get both... 

Saving yourself the trouble of grinding it out for unlocking. Hardest part of this plan should not be getting the kills, but finding someone with the loadout with them.

Saving yourself the trouble of grinding it out for unlocking. Hardest part of this plan should not be getting the kills, but finding someone with the loadout with them.

Indeed. I never came across anyone using the double barrel, and I played against people who were really high in ranking. I don't think it was available in the beta... The taser pistol though, I unlocked that around level 20 or so... Which didn't take long to reach, because if you play hot wire and just ride around you gain lots of exp. Overall, if you had a partner who was a high enough level with the right loadout but on a separate team, you could kill them and take their loadout. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

Didn't BF3 and 4 give you the option to unlock certain weapons with money?

I'll probably get some hate for saying this, but instead of grinding many hours (assuming the mp isn't fun) I would rather just buy them for a couple of Euros.

If you unlock the weapons the same way you did in the beta, you can buy the weapons with ingame money. However the mac-10 and double barrel shotgun are only for the criminals unlockable.

That would be even better. Downloaded the beta, but didn't play it.

Will wait for the inevitable Premium Edition with all DLC included and decide then if the game's worth my time.