Studio Directory

cmgravekeeper

I've gone through the forums and found the most recently active sigmakers and added their miniprofiles here. I'm going to ask artists to submit a 75x75 icon for yourself. I'm going to eventually change the Batman icon cause it's too cool for you lazy people that won't make it. :P

Feel free to post and give any thoughts or suggestions on things to add here. Remember this is a work in progress and will be for a while. I'll be looking through old posted resources to link here as well.

What exactly is Deviantart, is it just another image sharing site (like imgur)? Honestly, I've only been there once, & that was to download a theme for my computer. :P

As for the icon, I can do that. I'm scared to think of what you'll put in place of the batman one, after seeing your picture of Snake yesterday...

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

What exactly is Deviantart, is it just another image sharing site (like imgur)? Honestly, I've only been there once, & that was to download a theme for my computer. :P

As for the icon, I can do that. I'm scared to think of what you'll put in place of the batman one, after seeing your picture of Snake yesterday...

It's an art site, you can post signatures to it as well though.

So.. boobs for everyone but us who make icons? That seems like a fair deal if you ask me :P

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

Similar to what DEMON said, Deviantart is an art site used by people to display and copyright their work. This can include GFX art like signatures and wallpapers. This also includes photography, paintings, hand drawings, renders, and anything else one would consider art. Think of it as a giant online art gallery.

I feel more sorry for the fact that I'm going to have to force CM to change the name I come under on the directory every 21 days :ninja:

Why every 21 days? :P

thought that this thread should be pinned as well so it does not disappear..

It will be pinned along with the Final Tournament Round at the same time so I don't bother Parker too much. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Studio Directory Update

Resources have been added to the OP and updates on miniprofiles and shops have been made. So far all Resources are made from Fox. Any future resources posted in the Studio will be added here. There was a resource thread by Chambers35 but since the link no longer works I did not include it here.

• Like 2

Resources have been added to the OP and updates on miniprofiles and shops have been made. So far all Resources are made from Fox. Any future resources posted in the Studio will be added here. There was a resource thread by Chambers35 but since the link no longer works I did not include it here.

I like the Resource section, that's a nice addition. Although, I really wish people wouldn't use Mediafire, I can never get anything from that damn site to download, it always just refreshes the page whenever I try.

hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Back on topic: :P

Recently I was thinking about saving all the renders I've done & uploading them somewhere. If I did that from the beginning I'd have a pretty good collection by now, but I currently only have a few. If I do build-up a collection, I'll let you know so you can add it to your list.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...