Followers 0
mrkellz2010

New PsVita Games Update! (2/17/15)

4 posts in this topic

blogger-image--2095256137.jpg

Here is your weekly fix of new Ps Vita games for the week of 02.17.15

Deadman’s Cross
Vita — Digital
Head out with your sniper rifle and an arsenal of other weapons to hunt down Deadmen. It’s always open season on the undead! Then prepare for card battles. The Boneyard is the site for The Deadman Duels — a popular television program that pits one zombie horde against another in a gruesome fight to the undeath. Join the excitement by going head-to-head with players from around the world, and climb the global ranks.

Q*Bert Rebooted
 Vita — Digital 
One of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful arcade games of the 1980s is back in its classic pixel perfect 2D form, and a re-imagined Rebooted version with state of the art 3D game play and graphics that remain faithful to the original concept. Both versions are exciting twitch games requiring keen puzzle solving skills and logic.

Ty for posting, been looking that Deadman's Cross trailer and seems kind of strange, sniping and card duels.. or i just didn't get the card deal.

You really seem to enjoy doing this... Um... what about just updating one thread?

I mean, you are creating thread for 2 or 3 games that holds for one week at most...

I think that's a pretty big waste... If you were to periodically update one thread, it would contain all info you present and it wouldn't be so easily forgotten.