Figures Thread

Carville87

I'll post mine shortly.

Insert all Disney Infinity 1 & 2 figures, along with all Skylanders (sans some series duplicates) and you'll have some idea of the amount of money I've blown to entertain my kids... :facepalm:

I won't be buying any Amiibos - that's a long and expensive path I'm not going down a third time.

I am digging all the Chie figures :D I am actually in the process of reorganizing my shelves (so better pic to come later) but here is a quick pic I took for a different thread (the ultimate Mexican Standoff :P)

1jinm.jpg

I'm jealous of your Dante figure. Where did you get it?

On topic: I have some Star Wars and DC figures given to me from what I assume was from several birthdays, since I don't remember when I even got them. I don't have a way to post them though :/

I'm jealous of your Dante figure. Where did you get it?

On topic: I have some Star Wars and DC figures given to me from what I assume was from several birthdays, since I don't remember when I even got them. I don't have a way to post them though :/

Thanks :). Some guy was selling it on Kijiji so I don't know where it originally came from. It isn't poseable so that is a shame but I still really like it

Thanks :). Some guy was selling it on Kijiji so I don't know where it originally came from. It isn't poseable so that is a shame but I still really like it

Ah okay. Well, I'm sure another one will come up eventually.

These pictures are a little old, but I cant be arsed to take new ones. My newest ones arent included :( Stuff that are missing from this picture are: Goldberg headringer from 1998, Batman (Arkham City), Songbird, Loki bobblehead (Avengers), Scarface bobblehead.

Also the picture quality is terrible xD ( BLAME VITA'S CRAPPY CAMERA ) Been meaning to get some more figurines, but dont really have money to buy toys for now :D

24fzlgm.jpg

i5royh.jpg

2e4vw9u.jpg

21czbeh.jpg

11grr6f.jpg

EDIT:  Looks like I had to take pictures anyway. I noticed that I didnt have a picture of my grand jewel. Oh Billy sometimes I dont even notice you, sorry buddy.

2zgvzfl.jpg

Here's the missing figs.

xgcmqa.jpg

34hv3er.jpg

Next I'm planning on getting The Biker Mice from Mars, Adam Jensen and some MGS figs because it's my favorite series ever and for some reasons I dont have any Metal Gear figurines yet.

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a little update for me!

Filia%20and%20Xellos.jpg

My sister finally got her Filia figure, and it also came with a little Xellos, who, unfortunately, lost his hand, and you can see it holding the staff in front of him. RIP Xellos' Hand.

Kurama%20and%20Yoko.jpg

She also decided to move these two into my room.

FIGURE-004527.jpg

And I just ordered this cutie today, and will be getting her around the end of this month/the beginning of next month

Tentative;

FIGURE-004387.jpg

I'm not ordering this yet, but if she's still available around in May or June, I'll definitely get her. I'm not too worried with her selling out, as the Nanami figure I ordered came out in July of last year, and it was still available, to my surprise, so hopefully Kirigiri, who was released in October, will still be available by then.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My friend got me a Garrus Vakarian Vinyl Pop figure as a gift :)

toy-funko-me-garrus-box.jpg

All it needs is a voice box in it that says "Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations."

I don't have any figures yet, but I always wanted those Funko ones. They remind me of Little Big Planet. Too bad they didn't make one of my favorite Mass Effect character- Jack.

Also, very cool figures everyone. If I had a ton of spending money, I'd totally buy some of my favorite characters. The better ones I've seen range from $60-$300 on Amazon. Maybe one day.

Finally found this :D

Usually Big Daddy goes for 2-300 on his own. I was able to get both the Big Daddy and Little Sister for under 100. I was afraid it would come broken or something but nope :D. The joints are all tight, it comes with the accessories and it looks awesome.

5ai6mp.jpg

• Like 1

This was the only gaming figure I've owned in the last 25-30 years.

master-of-sea-edward-kenway-statue-01.pn

I won the Buccaneer Edition from a "caption this" competition on a different site. It contained all kinds of goodies like the game, books and paintings and other stuff. The package came from Australia so the PAL region prevented the DLC from being compatible. I had to seal the whole thing back up and sell it but, for one day, I did actually own a figure. :lol::P

When I was really young, I had quite a few toys and figures. They were pretty common (came in cereal boxes and stuff).