Figures Thread

Carville87

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Since I've never posted in here before, I figured I might as well show off my whole collection. Since I've only been collecting them for a few years, it's not that impressive, but I'm always looking out for more.

Looking good dude! :D I love the Kurisu Makise figure, I've been thinking about buying it myself. £22 on eBay but I think it might be fake, £92 on Amazon. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Venocide said:

Looking good dude! :D I love the Kurisu Makise figure, I've been thinking about buying it myself. £22 on eBay but I think it might be fake, £92 on Amazon. 

22 pounds sounds fishy. Personally I would only consider buying such figures via eBay if it's a japanese shop with high ratings and with a reasonable price range.

And speaking of Steins;Gate: I'm considering to buy the Faris NyanNyan-nendoroid. =D

kG8EWll.jpg

@Undead Wolf: Nice collection. And I'm envious about that Edna-figure. But at least my Miku's superior. :D

M5i3fRh.jpg

Image quality sucks, though. Here are stock images: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-013610

OMG, that sale price. I paid normal price for it. >__< But it was totally worth it. :D

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

22 pounds sounds fishy. Personally I would only consider buying such figures via eBay if it's a japanese shop with high ratings and with a reasonable price range.

Yeah that's what I thought. I just checked the description and it says "China version. Not Japan". Yeah... knew it was too good to be true. 

5 hours ago, Venocide said:

Thank you! Yeah, I love that figure too. It goes well with my Steins;Gate 0 collector's edition. :) I forget how much I paid for mine, but I don't think it was £92. I guess it went up in price. :blink:

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:ntents

kG8EWll.jpg

@Undead Wolf: Nice collection. And I'm envious about that Edna-figure. But at least my Miku's superior. :D

Reveal hidden contents

M5i3fRh.jpg

Image quality sucks, though. Here are stock images: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-013610

Reveal hidden contents

OMG, that sale price. I paid normal price for it. >__< But it was totally worth it. :D

Haha, it's true, I got that Miku figure pretty cheap, so the quality isn't the best. It's not bad for how much it was, though. Your one is definitely of much higher quality. It looks awesome! :D

3 hours ago, Tali said:

@Undead Wolf Your collection is awesome! Kurisu & Kirigiri look especially amazing! 

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. I mean it's Kurisu and Kirigiri, so how could you not, right? :awesome:

1 hour ago, Ken Kaneki said:

@Undead Wolf The collection doe. Makes me jelly a little inside but a very very nice haul you got there!

tumblr_inline_mrsqxcUboW1rckjpr.gif

Thanks, Ken-kun. I'm sure your collection is much more impressive, so that means a lot! :D I need to get a Code Geass figure one of these days. I've had my eye on one for a while, but it's so damn expensive. Also, that gif brings joy to this icy cold heart of mine. :giggle:

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

@Undead Wolf Awesome collection man, looking really cool :jaymon:

Thanks, man! Did you see how I had P4's best waifu in there? :awesome:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thank you! Yeah, I love that figure too. It goes well with my Steins;Gate 0 collector's edition. :) I forget how much I paid for mine, but I don't think it was £92. I guess it went up in price. :blink:

It happens all the time. That Kyoko figure you have has tripled in price since I bought mine. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 11:55 AM, DarkPirate2007 said:

It's been a long while since I've last posted here. 

IMAG00251.jpg

IMAG00261.jpg

IMAG00271.jpg

IMAG00281.jpg

IMAG00291.jpg

IMAG00301.jpg

IMAG00311.jpg

IMAG00321.jpg

IMAG00331.jpg

Nice collection!

How are those badges? Quality, durability, material wise. I have it in my Amazon wishlist but in this pic, it looks kinda shiny plastic'ish. I have the Frontier symbols in my wishlist to and was thinking of getting that first. Also, can those badges order be customized/rearranged?

Edited by Mar

19 hours ago, Mar said:

Nice collection!

How are those badges? Quality, durability, material wise. I have it in my Amazon wishlist but in this pic, it looks kinda shiny plastic'ish. I have the Frontier symbols in my wishlist to and was thinking of getting that first. Also, can those badges order be customized/rearranged?

Thanks. And the badges are in a very good condition which I got them from a retro video game store. The badges also can be rearranged since they're like pins. 

Edited by DarkPirate2007

34 minutes ago, DarkPirate2007 said:

Thanks. And the badges are in a very good condition which I got them from a retro video game store. The badges also can be rearranged since they're like pins. 

What material do they more closely resemble? Copper, iron, plastic, metal, etc?