Figures Thread

Carville87

I'm on a budget, gotta watch what I spend money on for the coming months...

fategrand-order-17-scale-prepainted-figu

...well, damn. That looks awesome....but I'm on a budget...

dxQZXYF.gif

19400463_10155933358653812_8381093182119

tumblr_inline_ooqs109rCf1tnck22_500.gif

*Pre-orders via Play-Asia*

throwing-money-away.gif

Should be here in early November, just after the other figure I ordered (Alice) arrives. Can't wait to put Tamamo No Mae on my shelf alongside my other figures. :D

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

K-K-K-K-K-KLOZE!!!!!

I'm surprised it's Ao version when she's mostly prominent in Sora =D

Yup, I wonder about it too,

I partly think it's because there's a release of Ao figures in a set with the same theme along with other Sora people like Joshua and Olivier, yeah it's weird lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 1:13 PM, MossyOakRcn42 said:

I'm on a budget, gotta watch what I spend money on for the coming months...

...well, damn. That looks awesome....but I'm on a budget...

I am still thinking this figure over.

• 2 weeks later...

Late posting this but finally got Jun Kazama back in May! All that's left is Christie but since she's my least favourite out of all the Tekken girls I'm not terribly bothered to not have her.

talithacs1500896706.jpeg

And also three new Haikyuu!! boys arrived! Hinata was my favourite from the set so far but I really love Iwaizumi. His grumpy faces are fantastic and at last I finally have Kuroo to go with Kenma as well. :D 

talithacs1500897042.jpeg

• Like 3

Well, I got an email last week from Play-Asia that told me that due to such high demand, my order for the 1/6th Scale Bishoujo Mangekyou Alice figure ended up getting canceled due to limited supply. While it was disappointing to see happen, hopefully one day I can find another version of the same figure up for sale on another site (eBay, for example).

After getting my cash back on the canned order above, I ended up going with another awesome-looking figure that hopefully I will be able to acquire without any issues this time around. I put my money down on the Fate/Grand Order 1/7 Scale Pre-Painted Figure: Ruler / Jeanne d'Arc figure that ASCII Media Works is producing for release next Summer. Fingers crossed that my pre-order holds up this time and does not get canceled by Play-Asia again due to limited supply.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its late, and I am tired currently, but I have a decent collection of figurines which I will photograph later;

Ezio Auditore (from an Assassins Creed 2 special edition)

Edward Carnby (from an Alone in the Dark special edition)

The Inquisitor Bobblehead (Red Dwarf TV show)

Wolverine Funko

Incredible Hulk Funko

Goku Super Saiyan Funko

Various other trinket figurines.

I have a Persona 3 figurine somewhere...

• Like 1

I know this is a double post. Here is the photo. I couldn't find the Hulk Funko, and the Persona 3 thing. Added to the figurines, a wooly Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files book series), a Protoman helmet thing, and an Ash Williams (Evil Dead) Funko.

jXwt5MW.jpg

• Like 1

i used to buy 50cm lead painted figures from marvel 20quid a pop until they started sending me same ones all the time so i cancelled my direct debit i have captain america,and few others stashed in the garage i will get them out 1day i also have a chucky doll stands 1foot and also hellraiser,tony montana and gollum sat on a rock.i havent had them out in years

• 5 weeks later...