6HnnRoI.jpg

Zero/Ao no Kiseki Nendoroid Petit Figure - KeA from Cosmile

9JiWrb2.jpg

Sen no Kiseki 3 Acrylic keyholder Figures - Yuna / Altina / Muse / Tita 

um5O5LQ.jpg

Edited by BlackXFrostZwei
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have a huge collection of figures/statues. Brands like Figmas, Nendoroids, Gecco, S.H. Figuarts, Play Arts Kai, Kotobukiya, etc.

Mostly 1 figure of each videogame character/mascot.

Missing Alien, Predator, and Batman figures in my collection. Anyone got any recommendations? There are so many of each type I can't decide what to get. 

Also, anybody buy the Gwendolyn figma yet? (Odin Sphere)

Thanks

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

Battlefield 1 Collectors edition

Uncharted 4 Collectors edition

Assassins creed Origins Collectors edition

Tekken 7 Collectors edition

World of Warcraft lich king got it from some weird site can't remember :P

Dark souls 3 Collectors edition - got it recently someone sold it sealed for a very low price got very lucky ^^

Assassins Creed Syndicate collector's edition

Sonic Mania collector's edition

iJOMMh.png

Edited by Deluziion90
pic didnt save :>
  • Like 2

On 11/1/2017 at 3:53 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Battlefield 1 Collectors edition

Uncharted 4 Collectors edition

Assassins creed Origins Collectors edition

Tekken 7 Collectors edition

World of Warcraft lich king got it from some weird site can't remember :P

Dark souls 3 Collectors edition - got it recently someone sold it sealed for a very low price got very lucky ^^

Assassins Creed Syndicate collector's edition

Sonic Mania collector's edition

iJOMMh.png

What company did the Arthas/Lich King statue?

Edit: Nvm, you said you got it from a weird site lol. There are chinese knockoffs of Blizzard stuff. Only Arthas I've seen is the Heroes of the Storm Neca version.

26 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

@TurdFlingingApe I did some research for you the brand is called DC unlimited. They got more of world of warcraft. But indeed it isnt offical blizzard. I'm just an Arthas fanboy hehe

Nice collection you got. I really enjoy the artbook from the Dark Souls 3 CE!

Thanks for the reply. You're right it's DC Unlimited and it's legit, but if it's coming from China it's fake. The DC Unlimited one came out in 2010, so will be difficult to find.

Lol yeah out of all the villians, Arthas is best one in Warcraft Universe.

I'm going to buy this most recent one, easier to find. It's from NECA.

GUL_3187.jpg

• 1 month later...

The one thing I really collect now is TMNT stuff. I only collect the 4 turtles (not any of the other characters) but what I am finding sometimes is they release something new...but only release 2 of the turtles and usually Shredder or a Foot Soldier. Why wouldn't you release all 4 characters :( The 2 I have seen that I want is the Pixel Pals (only Leo and Ralph) and the Playmobile (only Leo and Mike)

Anyways here is my updated collection

yZDM4LS.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

The one thing I really collect now is TMNT stuff. I only collect the 4 turtles (not any of the other characters) but what I am finding sometimes is they release something new...but only release 2 of the turtles and usually Shredder or a Foot Soldier. Why wouldn't you release all 4 characters :( The 2 I have seen that I want is the Pixel Pals (only Leo and Ralph) and the Playmobile (only Leo and Mike)

Anyways here is my updated collection

yZDM4LS.jpg

A Kindred spirit :D

I too only collect the boys in green, but I go the extra mile, I only collect canon appearences of them, here's an outdated picture of them, I'll upload a better/recent one some other time.

Wj4JiXD.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

A Kindred spirit :D

I too only collect the boys in green, but I go the extra mile, I only collect canon appearences of them, here's an outdated picture of them, I'll upload a better/recent one some other time.

Wj4JiXD.jpg

Yes I remember your collection from before :D I was actually hoping you would respond because maybe you would know why they only released 2 of the turtles in the Playmobil and 2 in the pixel pals...why not all 4 :(

Also I love your Metallic turtles with the animal armour. I had Donny when I was a kid but have only found the 4 for sale once (and it was way too much to buy).

Finally I like how, just like me, you have the originals in the packages still. Mine are the rereleases but I was blown away by the price. Normally these things go for hundreds on ebay but I got all 4 for 60$ and 10$ shipping. I don't think they are bootlegs either as they came from Canada and the packages look correct.

21 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yes I remember your collection from before :D I was actually hoping you would respond because maybe you would know why they only released 2 of the turtles in the Playmobil and 2 in the pixel pals...why not all 4 :(

Also I love your Metallic turtles with the animal armour. I had Donny when I was a kid but have only found the 4 for sale once (and it was way too much to buy).

Finally I like how, just like me, you have the originals in the packages still. Mine are the rereleases but I was blown away by the price. Normally these things go for hundreds on ebay but I got all 4 for 60$ and 10$ shipping. I don't think they are bootlegs either as they came from Canada and the packages look correct.

Oh sorry LOL I really have to update my photos then, I own you that much :P

I don't know about that, probably those never sold enough to warrant going for the others, Donnie is worse, he's always the least sold of them all so he usually gets the short end of the stick...

Yeah, those cost me a bit, but they're not the only ones that did, the Mirage ones in B&W, as well as the revoltech and the Figuarts (not on this photo) also cost me a pretty penny, but it's ok, I love them and don't mind all the money I spent on them :D

Mine are re-releases as well, but I believe yours are the second re-release?! Playmates re-released them for the 25th anniversary and then again recently, I believe yours are the last ones, a shame really because, and I hope you're not offended by it, they suck, they where done with cheap plastics, the colors don't match the originals (especially Raph, he's too bright) and the paint jobs are sloppy. But no, they're not bootlegs, for bether or for worse they're the real deal.

Really hoping for a release of NECA's movie turtles in a smaller scale, those are just gorgeous but way too big for my tastes...

1 minute ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Oh sorry LOL I really have to update my photos then, I own you that much :P

I don't know about that, probably those never sold enough to warrant going for the others, Donnie is worse, he's always the least sold of them all so he usually gets the short end of the stick...

Yeah, those cost me a bit, but they're not the only ones that did, the Mirage ones in B&W, as well as the revoltech and the Figuarts (not on this photo) also cost me a pretty penny, but it's ok, I love them and don't mind all the money I spent on them :D

Mine are re-releases as well, but I believe yours are the second re-release?! Playmates re-released them for the 25th anniversary and then again recently, I believe yours are the last ones, a shame really because, and I hope you're not offended by it, they suck, they where done with cheap plastics, the colors don't match the originals (especially Raph, he's too bright) and the paint jobs are sloppy. But no, they're not bootlegs, for bether or for worse they're the real deal.

Really hoping for a release of NECA's movie turtles in a smaller scale, those are just gorgeous but way too big for my tastes...

They are from 2013 so that would be 25 years but the paint looks OK on them. I can't speak for the plastic (as they aren't open) but looking at them they look like my original guys...regardless for the price I can't complain :D. 

I think it is stupid that they don't just always release all 4 characters. Especially of things like the Playmobils because realistically only collectors are really going to be buying those anyways and collectors will buy all 4 guys. 

Anyways I just like collecting different looking ones to add variety to my collection so if I find something that is different I will probably try to find a way to get it. There were the Ghostbuster TMNT but I just wasn't a fan of what they looked like :( They didn't try hard enough to make them look like their Ghostbust counterpart. I am a huge fan of both things though so I want to get them but I am waiting to find a great deal.

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

They are from 2013 so that would be 25 years but the paint looks OK on them. I can't speak for the plastic (as they aren't open) but looking at them they look like my original guys...regardless for the price I can't complain :D.

I think it is stupid that they don't just always release all 4 characters. Especially of things like the Playmobils because realistically only collectors are really going to be buying those anyways and collectors will buy all 4 guys.

Anyways I just like collecting different looking ones to add variety to my collection so if I find something that is different I will probably try to find a way to get it. There were the Ghostbuster TMNT but I just wasn't a fan of what they looked like :( They didn't try hard enough to make them look like their Ghostbust counterpart. I am a huge fan of both things though so I want to get them but I am waiting to find a great deal.

They are? Humm I thought all of the ones from the 25th anniversary had the logo and the ones you have are missing them, unless playmates just reused the plastic from the 25th ones and left the 2013 stamp... Oh well as long as you're happy with them it's all that maters right? ;)

It is yeah, if they don't make all 4 I won't get them, period, that's why I didn't get the evolution pack for the 2016 movie ones, they only released Raph and Leo and screw over Donnie and Mikey so no money from me, and I really wanted those pre-teen turtles... :(

Those would be so much better if they just made the turtles dressed like the Ghostbusters, the way they did them they look weird and kinda ugly, an easy pass from me, and again, I would be all over them if only they did them right...

I too am a big fan of them both, have been collecting the huge IDW hardcovers from both, they're glorious :D

52 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

They are? Humm I thought all of the ones from the 25th anniversary had the logo and the ones you have are missing them, unless playmates just reused the plastic from the 25th ones and left the 2013 stamp... Oh well as long as you're happy with them it's all that maters right? ;)

It is yeah, if they don't make all 4 I won't get them, period, that's why I didn't get the evolution pack for the 2016 movie ones, they only released Raph and Leo and screw over Donnie and Mikey so no money from me, and I really wanted those pre-teen turtles... :(

Those would be so much better if they just made the turtles dressed like the Ghostbusters, the way they did them they look weird and kinda ugly, an easy pass from me, and again, I would be all over them if only they did them right...

I too am a big fan of them both, have been collecting the huge IDW hardcovers from both, they're glorious :D

I don't know but if they release in a different year I thought they had to put the year it came from. Regardless they go with my collection nicely so I am happy. I would actually like to get a nice Turtles poster to hang above the figures. Either an original artwork or possibly the First Movie poster. We will see, it is a work in progress :D

Yeah it is so weird when they just release a couple of them. I don't really get the thinking because even as a kid I only had leo, ralph and donny and the reward for doing my chores was my mom got me a Mike...but it was Wacky Action Michelangelo. I was still happy to finally have a Mikey but was always disappointed I didn't have a "real" one. That one in the package is the first time I ever owned an "original" Michelangelo...25 years later is still good ^_^ 

Yeah the Ghostbusters are a weird size too, ti is like the WWE Turtles. Seriously it would have just been better, like you said, to just put the Turtles in ghostbuster outfits and not tried to make them "look" like the original 4 GBs. Turtles with jumpsuits and Proton packs would be a must buy for me ^_^ .  

19 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I don't know but if they release in a different year I thought they had to put the year it came from. Regardless they go with my collection nicely so I am happy. I would actually like to get a nice Turtles poster to hang above the figures. Either an original artwork or possibly the First Movie poster. We will see, it is a work in progress :D

Yeah it is so weird when they just release a couple of them. I don't really get the thinking because even as a kid I only had leo, ralph and donny and the reward for doing my chores was my mom got me a Mike...but it was Wacky Action Michelangelo. I was still happy to finally have a Mikey but was always disappointed I didn't have a "real" one. That one in the package is the first time I ever owned an "original" Michelangelo...25 years later is still good ^_^

Yeah the Ghostbusters are a weird size too, ti is like the WWE Turtles. Seriously it would have just been better, like you said, to just put the Turtles in ghostbuster outfits and not tried to make them "look" like the original 4 GBs. Turtles with jumpsuits and Proton packs would be a must buy for me ^_^

Not exactly, for example the Evolution of Leonardo pack, they lost the mold of one of the older Leos so they had to cast an original figure and the stamp was left as it was originaly so it's not exactly a fail safe way to know the year of origin, but you might also be right, yours might just be how the 25th where released in the US, here in EU they only got that artwork for the most recent release, the 25th looked different like you can see on mine.

It's all about sales, they first release the ones they think would sell better, then move down the line, that's why usually Donnie gets left out, they just give up before they can reach him, he was even almost left out of the Revoltech re-releases, they chose 10 best selling figures to re-release and he was placed 9th or 10th, thankfully they all got in the top 10 so they all got re-released.

Same here, I would be all over them, especially if they looked like they did on the IDW's TMNTXGhostbusters crossovers.

1 hour ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Not exactly, for example the Evolution of Leonardo pack, they lost the mold of one of the older Leos so they had to cast an original figure and the stamp was left as it was originaly so it's not exactly a fail safe way to know the year of origin, but you might also be right, yours might just be how the 25th where released in the US, here in EU they only got that artwork for the most recent release, the 25th looked different like you can see on mine.

It's all about sales, they first release the ones they think would sell better, then move down the line, that's why usually Donnie gets left out, they just give up before they can reach him, he was even almost left out of the Revoltech re-releases, they chose 10 best selling figures to re-release and he was placed 9th or 10th, thankfully they all got in the top 10 so they all got re-released.

Same here, I would be all over them, especially if they looked like they did on the IDW's TMNTXGhostbusters crossovers.

It is a shame about Donnie. He was always my second favourite (after Ralph). He usually has some of the funniest lines.

Well, I am always on the lookout for weird and different turtles. If you hear of anything on your travels let me know :D

On segunda-feira, 25 de Dezembro de 2017 at 4:06 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

It is a shame about Donnie. He was always my second favourite (after Ralph). He usually has some of the funniest lines.

Well, I am always on the lookout for weird and different turtles. If you hear of anything on your travels let me know :D

I can give you an update on that already, my girl gave me these cuties for Xmas BOO_TTs04_TMNT_1set4.jpg

7 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

I can give you an update on that already, my girl gave me these cuties for Xmas BOO_TTs04_TMNT_1set4.jpg

I love it ^_^ their weapons are hilarious. 

We had a bunch of Kinder Eggs lying around for Christmas and I got a Mikey out of one of those. Now the fun of trying to get the other 3 :(

7 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

The Maxi eggs? I have Mikey and Raph, no way I'm going after the other 2 unfortunately... :S

I don't know if it is the same thing. Kinder Eggs are chocolate eggs that come with a prize inside. They have a turtles set now but it is random what you get

hqdefault.jpg

Actually Kinder Eggs are banned in the States so I have only seen them in Canada. Things like that leads to ads like this being created

moms-demand-action-for-gun-sense-in-amer

Edited by Dr_Mayus

38 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I don't know if it is the same thing. Kinder Eggs are chocolate eggs that come with a prize inside. They have a turtles set now but it is random what you get

hqdefault.jpg

Actually Kinder Eggs are banned in the States so I have only seen them in Canada. Things like that leads to ads like this being created

moms-demand-action-for-gun-sense-in-amer

That's a brilliant ad.

And why the fuck are Kinder Eggs banned? They're called Kinder Surprise over here and I don't recall anything being wrong with them. Is it because of small swallowable parts, or because of the toy-candy combo, or something else?

Edit: just googled for an answer and it's mostly the combo part, apparently. That's kind of insane.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/04/why-are-kinder-eggs-banned-in-the-usa-6976543/

Edited by Pickle Rick

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's a brilliant ad.

And why the fuck are Kinder Eggs banned? They're called Kinder Surprise over here and I don't recall anything being wrong with them. Is it because of small swallowable parts, or because of the toy-candy combo, or something else?

Yeah I think it is because they were afraid that a kid would put the whole chocolate into their mouth and swallow the toy...of course there are a couple of things wrong with that.

1. The egg is quite large so for you to be able to put the whole thing in you would have to be old enough to NOT DO IT.

2. Every kid knows that a Kinder Egg has a toy inside...who is going to eat it and lose their toy.

3. If your kid is not smart enough to not eat a toy then they shouldn't be given a Kinder Egg in the first place.

Not quite the same but it makes me think of this classic Monty Python sketch :P

Edited by Dr_Mayus

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yeah I think it is because they were afraid that a kid would put the whole chocolate into their mouth and swallow the toy...of course there are a couple of things wrong with that.

1. The egg is quite large so for you to be able to put the whole thing in you would have to be old enough to NOT DO IT.

2. Every kid knows that a Kinder Egg has a toy inside...who is going to eat it and lose their toy.

3. If your kid is too dumb to not eat a toy then they shouldn't be given a Kinder Egg in the first place.

Not quite the same but it makes me think of this classic Monty Python sketch :P

Yeah I just found a link explaining the stuff (see above).

Guess the ad is less brilliant if Morgan calling attention to this situation happened before the ad.

I love everything Monty Python, but the story made me think more about how with all the lawsuits, Americans appear to be world leaders in stupid, like having to be explicitly told that live beings can't be put in microwaves, that toilet water isn't drinking water and now apparently that you can't just eat a Kinder Surprise egg without first taking the toy out.