Figures Thread

Carville87

8 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I didn't know Your Name figures existed. I know what I'm buying next, once I check the price xD

They were sold out in the usual place I buy figures from, so I ended up getting them via the Crunchyroll store which is more expensive than other places. I also had to pay the post office some kind of import fee when they finally arrived, and since they were separate, I had to do that twice. No joke, I spent about £220 for the both of them when all was said and done. Not my wisest purchasing decision... :blink: But hey, I have them now, and they're cool. At least there's that. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

These two figures arrived. And yes, they were really expensive. RIP wallet. :jaymon:

(Front view)

E2hJQVi.jpg

(Side view)

tZ00lDk.jpg

beautiful looking figures for a beautiful movie :D 

I wanted to buy them too but I can't afford them /sigh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

They were sold out in the usual place I buy figures from, so I ended up getting them via the Crunchyroll store which is more expensive than other places. I also had to pay the post office some kind of import fee when they finally arrived, and since they were separate, I had to do that twice. No joke, I spent about £220 for the both of them when all was said and done. Not my wisest purchasing decision... :blink: But hey, I have them now, and they're cool. At least there's that. :P

Oh man that is a lot. I might have considered it but I actually spent a few £££ on four Tales of Vesperia figures just this morning. And I don't like ordering anything from Crunchyroll since they are stupidly more expensive than others, like you said. But now that I know that these are for sale, I'm gonna keep an eye out and see if I can better somewhere else.

And yeah, import fees suck, I've had that happen a few times. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up some more TMNT figures :) I was happy to find the Paper Craft guys as they are freaking adorable and I just got the D&D guys today. Also I don't usually go for the "alternate" costumes but I really dug the Monster figures and I found they cheap at Toys R Us so I got them as well. 

I was really disappointed when I was at a craft sale and someone had made TMNT finger puppets but only had Leo and Mike :( If they had had all 4 I would have gotten them as well.

NjNPb9z.jpg

FVUtFMe.jpg

GEjXEEL.jpg

wFn1v0I.jpg

o5jjXp3.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

And unboxed her but she will later stored away in her box again as I am currently visiting my mom (yepp also the photo where taken there) so she needs to wait a bit 'til I can put her into my showcase. 

XYh901Ph.jpg

Srsly now I feel like playing Sadistic Music Factory as my very first song when I start to play FT in few minutes lel

• Like 3

I got this little cutey as my last purchase from Amiami :o

Yotsunoha

- Yotsunoha - Kotobukiya - 1/6 - 2008/2012 -

0GhRDaP.jpg

uIj8mVK.jpg

More pictures!!! xD

Spoiler

YcxFvWu.jpg

2bmHKB7.jpg

mLMBfLJ.jpg

bv4L1T4.jpg

:eyebrow:

anO2QFg.jpg

9sbeaIt.jpg

• Mini-Review

- Sculpting: pretty good overall. Like the details on the swimsuit and the socks. (8/10)

- Painting: no issues whatsoever, at least not for my eyes. (10/10)

- Posing: not really dynamic but I like the shyness and general cuteness that it exudes (9/10)

- Base: While green is not exactly my favorite color, at least the clover raised design is interesting + the figure also comes pre-attached to the base. (8/10)

- Packaging: Really fun looking pacakging that points out the moe elements on the figure. Came properly protected as well. (10/10)

- Personal enjoyment: over-knee socks + navy blue swimsuit + catgirl with bells on her hair and tail x3 She is also bigger than what I was expecting compared to my other 1/6 scale figues. Yes sir! As a catgirl enthusiast I'd rate this specimen as a 12/10. She is just puuurrrfect in my eyes. ^^

Paid around $32 for her but I have seen her go for cheaper. I was a sucker for the price only because I have been looking for her for quite some time. Paid $12 for shipping to the USA and then an extra $12 on shipping to my personal hellhole. Overall, super satisfied with my purchase. ^_^

I might decide to share pictures of my other figures in the future even though I only have a few of them. ?

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 3

So she was just recently released and ahe finally came to me today after I pre-ordered her. I must admit I gotta love the Heart Hunter Miku figure and placed her for now beside my Celestia from Dangan and the Miku; Factory Tyrant figure xD So now still 3 fogures left one is the Tell your World Miku figure <3

evlk39lh.jpg

• Like 4

32374595_236446166936842_248560468208962

I have always wanted a transforming Tailmon to Angewomon figure as a child but they never released one. My inner child is so happy now that they released one and I love it!

This is my second figure (Nendoroid Overwatch Mercy being my first) so I hope to collect more in the future.

Well, my Room and Bookcase are finally completed and so i could put back well showed my Few Figures that were just thrown in a corner sadly for months (Since i didn't trust put them well last time one piece broke leaving them around on the Bookcase that was on the ground...). 

It's nothing great but i really like them, i got them back 5-6 years ago on Ebay for a really cheap price and despite not being high quality or great-looking i'm happy to finally se them on my side (Literally i have the Pc right next to the Shelf XD) :3

DdGYRJc.jpg

They are all from Haruhi suzumiya no Yuustu! Haruhi was the one that got broke, the neck broke and the head faìell down, glad i put some strong Glue some weeks ago and it looks fixed! 

For now that's all i can get and show, luckily in the Future i would have the possibility to buy some :)

PS: If anybody is curious that's how it looks now my BookCase: 

7iXeDHk.jpg

• Like 3

@Sora9427; I btw posted an figure collection already of ALL my figures here. Guess 2 or 3 sites ago lol And even u don't look for them I already sent them tobya remember lel

Whatever here are my so far 3 Miku figures. More are still coming.

Dayum damn Youmu print I got years ago from a friend lol

Surely love dat Tell your World figure but out of all those 3; Factory Tyrant is my fave. But hey I do love Heart Hunter, too lol

I need those World is Mine printing aka figure aka whatever, too leeel...

Oh for all 3 Mikus my Celestia from DanganRonpa was fibally moved to her Dangan fellows lel; Genocider Sho, Junko, Komaru and Kyoko lel...

w08rMRfh.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

@Sora9427; I btw posted an figure collection already of ALL my figures here. Guess 2 or 3 sites ago lol And even u don't look for them I already sent them tobya remember lel

Whatever here are my so far 3 Miku figures. More are still coming.

Dayum damn Youmu print I got years ago from a friend lol

Surely love dat Tell your World figure but out of all those 3; Factory Tyrant is my fave. But hey I do love Heart Hunter, too lol

I need those World is Mine printing aka figure aka whatever, too leeel...

Oh for all 3 Mikus my Celestia from DanganRonpa was fibally moved to her Dangan fellows lel; Genocider Sho, Junko, Komaru and Kyoko lel...

w08rMRfh.jpg

Yeah i saw it some weeks ago when i was exploring this thread and i remember your photos, it's amazing now even more i guess :)

Nice, those 3 looks really amaizng :3 Honestly for me Factory is the one i like less, not a fan of those gears all over the place :P

Well now you only miss the two base ones then! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to share a sweet figure I got almost 2 years ago. Recently took some pictures of her to share with a close friend and, well, since I still have them around, I want to put them to good use.

Suzume

- Sengoku Rance - Kotobukiya - 1/8 - 2008 -

x6QfenF.jpg

2A8w5dc.jpg

Moar pictures O//O

Spoiler

RsMGJRH.jpg

dXZozgC.jpg

32ueNB0.jpg

Spoiler

v7KoONH.jpg

SchZyA6.jpg

d5n7p5k.jpg

Gjeva9g.jpg

:eyebrow:

0D1xy2G.jpg

DHel4Z6.jpg

• Mini-Review

- Sculpting: No major flaws or seamlines visible anywhere. Her kimono is rather simple looking but it gets the job done with some details on how the cloth folds and whatnot (9/10)

- Painting: near perfect, love the shading on those blue stockings. The kimono is slightly darker on the product pictures but everything else is great (9/10)

- Posing: She has a happy-go-lucky expression that I love and the way she slightly bends forward is perfect to show those goods. Simple, yet highly effective (10/10)

- Base: A purple square with a plain motif... at least it is not a plain boring white/black circle. She is attached with a screw to it, that's a plus. (7/10)

- Packaging: Good packaging with a number of cool shots of the figure on the sides. Pretty small in size, great to reduce shipping costs (8/10)

- Personal enjoyment: Did you know blue is my favorite color? Blue hair, check. Blue kimono, check. Blue thigh-highs, double check (I love them!). She is a bit on the small side but I love her sexy posing and happy expression. 9/10 because she is not a catgir-- wait a minute... Her hair does resemble cat ears :3 She also has cat-like eyes too and not only that but she also has little bells on her hands, feet, and neck. Ooh, I think I am getting a whole better vibe right now x3 Yes sir, this is definitely 12/10 material for me.

Paid almost $37 for her when I bought it from Mandarake 2 years ago (when they didn't hate me btw). Shipping was around $14 (x2) as she came alongside another figure on a rather small box. I was super happy when she finally reached my hands. I fell in love with it once I first set my eyes on her and knew I had to get her. Really like how blue her outfit is (gotta love those candy blue stockings too ^^) and I was really needing a sexy ninja on my collection as well, so she came as a perfect addition back then.

Will post pictures of another figure I just got today once I have time to take some good shots of her :D

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 1