Figures Thread

Carville87

15 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I wonder if I can preorder online and get my brother-in-law's mom to pick it up for me...they are always coming to visit. I will have to look into this :D

You can always resort to sites like MyUS.com, that's how I got mine, either way good luck, hope you get these, they're some of the best figures I've ever seen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Wow you got great taste!

Haha, thanks ^^

Need to get pictures of some of my other figures to post them here but I haven't found the time to do so. Perhaps, I will be able to tempt you with some of those later on ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So my sister was in China for school and bought this at some shop. He is not licensed in the least bit. TMNT, Michelangelo or anything like that is nowhere on the box. The blocks are not lego and in fact are like 10x smaller than lego (it was kind of hard to put it together). 

IERmIhF.jpg

Edited by Dr_Mayus

17 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So my sister was in China for school and bought this at some shop. He is not licensed in the least bit. TMNT, Michelangelo or anything like that is nowhere on the box. The blocks are not lego and in fact are like 10x smaller than lego (it was kind of hard to put it together).

IERmIhF.jpg

Yeah, I've seen these guys pop in ebay every once in a while, they0re bootlegs for sure but they're cute nonetheless :D

18 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Yeah, I've seen these guys pop in ebay every once in a while, they0re bootlegs for sure but they're cute nonetheless :D

I like him :) He was kind of a bitch to put together since all the blocks are either green, brown, yellow or orange and the instructions would be like "put 30 blocks in at one time" instead of LEGO's 1 or 2 per instructions but I think he turned out great. He is about 2.5 inches but looks really good.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

34 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I like him :) He was kind of a bitch to put together since all the blocks are either green, brown, yellow or orange and the instructions would be like "put 30 blocks in at one time" instead of LEGO's 1 or 2 per instructions but I think he turned out great. He is about 2.5 inches but looks really good.

Now you have to get a hold on the other 3, you can't have just one of them :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted for a while, so some of the newest additions I purchased are...

Hakuoki's Hajime Saito by Kotobukiya

talithacs1547904760.jpeg

Utano Prince-Sama's Otoya, Cecil & Ren by Alter/Altair

Cecil was one of my grails so I was extremely happy to find him for a VERY reasonable price! :D

talithacs1547904410.jpeg

I also incorporated some of my other figures & merchandise to display with some of my favourite games/series this year. 80% of my games are still stored in boxes so they're easier to get to and because of space so this isn't all of them! I also set up a Nintendo shelf but the lighting is too poor to see clearly so I haven't included photos for that one.

Shelf 1

talithacs1547905028.jpeg

Shelf 2

talithacs1547905304.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went to an convention where they sell any used stuffs and there's an anime section and I brought this figure. I actually brought another one but it's not in good condition so I'm trying to fix it. 

Wr7nS4y.jpg

j7o1Ods.jpg

Edit: I brought Mio for like $7 but she's falling apart and doesn't have a stand and she couldn't stand. After a few days of fixing her, she looks alright now.

mFLjvVy.jpg

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1