Figures Thread

Carville87

Ah, I thought it fell off completely, not that it just fell down to his side.

Seems like it, though I myself wouldn't get a bootleg of stuff. If I miss out on the chance to get something, I just deal. There's plenty of DR figures I've missed out on that I'd love to have now. Damn me, why couldn't I have been such a huge fan a year ago?

Very true, but sometimes the Bootlegs are better than the originals. I love the web reviewer Phelous and he turned me onto this set of bootlegs of out of print TMNT figures. The bootlegs are pretty awesome

• Like 1

Very true, but sometimes the Bootlegs are better than the originals. I love the web reviewer Phelous and he turned me onto this set of bootlegs of out of print TMNT figures. The bootlegs are pretty awesome

Damn, that is some really nice quality bootlegging right there. That video gave me a pretty good laugh, too.

Damn, that is some really nice quality bootlegging right there. That video gave me a pretty good laugh, too.

Yeah Phelous is awesome :). Also all the figures at the end are all Bootlegs he has covered at one point in time. Bat Hero is the best one though as he has made him into the biggest loser out there.

Wanted to wait until I ordered it before posting about it, but I have another figure incoming!

Dangan Ronpa spoilers! You've been warned!

The Queen of Despair! Junko Enoshima!

$_12.JPG

Once this figure arrives, which should be sometime between May 14th-May 20th, I'll take a picture of my entire collection to show you all what it looks like!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 3

Wanted to wait until I ordered it before posting about it, but I have another figure incoming!

Dangan Ronpa spoilers! You've been warned!

The Queen of Despair! Junko Enoshima!

$_12.JPG

Once this figure arrives, which should be sometime between May 14th-May 20th, I'll take a picture of my entire collection to show you all what it looks like!

Watch the figure will come broken and there will be a note inside saying "Feel the Despair" ^_^I don't actually hope it comes broken because that would really suck :P

• Like 1

Watch the figure will come broken and there will be a note inside saying "Feel the Despair" ^_^I don't actually hope it comes broken because that would really suck :P

lol, I'd probably laugh at first, but then I'd be beyond pissed after that.

Edit: lol, my sister just reminded me of what happened after we ordered the figure. She uses a screen reader on her computer since she's blind, and it refused to work, so we both kinda just went "This is her (the figure's) fault."

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

New figure! DR spoilers ahead!

The Queen of Despair! Junko Enoshima has arrived!

Junko_and_Monokuma.jpg

Having flash on makes things much prettier, it'll be good to remember that for the future. Anyway... Holy crap, this figure is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's a 1/8th scale, and comparing [the figure] to my 1/10 Nanami, Nanami barely comes up to the waist!

Well, this won't be the last update, as tomorrow, the Amiami package should be arriving with my 1/8th Nanami figure, as well as a whole bunch of other misc. DR merch. Once it arrives, I will take a collective picture once again to show off my collection and I'll be able to show just what I mean about the scale and such.

• Like 2

IMG_0113.jpg

Got an awesome collection dude! Quoted this picture specifically because I'm jelling hard right now that you have Kirigiri. It sold out on Amiami, so I gotta get it off eBay for a good price. I've managed to find a few, but I gotta wait until I have money before getting it XP

• Like 2

Guess I'll update on some of my figures now;

I'll start with the bad news first. The Kirigiri figure (picture can be found on first page) I planned on ordering has now sold out. I'll probably look for it on eBay or something and hope to get it for a good price. And also, the Lucina figure (Picture can also be found on first page) that my sister got me for my birthday has been delayed until June, so I won't be seeing that for a while XP.

Now, the freaking awesome news! This figure was initially sold out, then came back in stock, and I missed my chance, then came back in stock again, so I nabbed it! Really happy, too!

FIGURE-006176.jpg

You can never have too much Nanami in your life.

You may be jealous of my Kirigiri but I'm SUPER jealous that you have freaking Chiaki! That's actually one of best figures I've ever seen :o 

• Like 1

You may be jealous of my Kirigiri but I'm SUPER jealous that you have freaking Chiaki! That's actually one of best figures I've ever seen :o

lol, yeah, she does look pretty big, and she's a 1/8th scale, so I expect her to be, especially given how big the 1/8th Junko is. Running out of room to put my figures, haha.

Got an awesome collection dude! Quoted this picture specifically because I'm jelling hard right now that you have Kirigiri. It sold out on Amiami, so I gotta get it off eBay for a good price. I've managed to find a few, but I gotta wait until I have money before getting it XP

omg that tidus play arts kai minature. i thought i was the only one to buy those :o. I think they are pricy for something that small compare to nendoroids. I have a tifa one cause it came with RedXIII.

Thank you Venocide for telling me about this thread!  :D

Everyone has such amazing collections on here - so much Danganronpa!  :wub:

Here's a photo of my newest scale:

talithacs1429893304.jpeg

The photos of Metallia really don't do her justice, she looks insanely good in reality! 

Also pre-ordered these two:

FIGURE-011167.jpg

FIGURE-011166.jpg

I was only going to get Shizuo, Izaya was kind of an impulse buy I guess? Still, I'm really excited to get them both.  :wub:

Edit: Here's the rest of my collection over here: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/talithacs  :)

You guys should totally sign up if you're big into collecting, it's helpful to track release dates/changes etc. 

Edited by talithacs
  • Like 3

I would post my collection but everybody would probably have a sook. I have about $5000 worth of German World War II militaria, flags, daggers, documentation, medals, armbands, propaganda posters and a heap more. I alsp collect Living Dead Dolls, cards, action figures and Pop! Vinyls.

Is that a futuristic Batman?

First of all I derped :P , since when I first saw the image(on an article) I guess I overlooked the "Action Figure" portion(I thought it was just a Tetsuya Nomura illustration dedicated to batman months ago).

Since people were mostly talking about the illustration over it actually becoming a figure..lol

But it was also the design for the Play Arts Kai Action Figure Square-Enix will manufacture @ 26,784/18,900 Yen(depending on where you get it..although I'm sure Square-Enix's store will have it available soon too for $???) :

batman_nomura.0.0.jpg

I got mine from Amiami which is selling it @ 18,900 yen($157.80)

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-9576

Here's a video I found of other Play Arts Kai Figures that are going to be available later on:

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought this for myself today, coz it's been quite a while since I did so. Was originally looking for hooded Oliver Queen but I'm very happy with my own Barry Allen haha. Sorry for the bad quality, my phone's camera is acting up and had to take it with the Vita.

11295651_804956592944478_695992903073757ggmljtxlba6jwxppwl0k.png

My Kokonoe figure finally came today, after waiting 2 delays for it(I think it was supposed to release on March).

9pyvec.jpg

Please excuse my poor as fuck cam skills @ not holds still the cam, and let focus adjust right...lol 

Here's the better looking pic of the figure:

blazblue-kokonoe-383131.4.jpg?nnlmos

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 3