Figures Thread

Carville87

My Kokonoe figure finally came today, after waiting 2 delays for it(I think it was supposed to release on March).

9pyvec.jpg

Please excuse my poor as fuck cam skills @ not holds still the cam, and let focus adjust right...lol 

Here's the better looking pic of the figure:

blazblue-kokonoe-383131.4.jpg?nnlmos

She looks awesome!  :wub:

I still have to wait until July for mine to arrive but I'm so glad she turned out okay in the end, especially after those delays. 

Newest Arrivals came from amiami the other day

11377638_1575600099372234_116308829_n.jp

Thats a really nice collection! Are the trial decks weiss schwarz?

Thank you and yes its the Kantai Collection one

My collection is actually pretty Huge =? I just cant be bothered to photo it all =P Maybe one day =P

Thank you and yes its the Kantai Collection one

My collection is actually pretty Huge =? I just cant be bothered to photo it all =P Maybe one day =P

yeah i seen your instagram :P im following it now. i only have the fate zero ones and sword art online. waiting for fate stay ubw weiss schwarz

My Katherine McBride figure from Catherine arrived today. I snatched her up at the weekend from Eye on Asia for £54.99 as they randomly had one back in stock. She's lovely and definitely looks much better in reality than in the photos. The chain on her belt is even a real moveable chain which was a nice touch.  :)

talithacs1434036049.jpeg

Damn, that Katherine figure looks freaking awesome! But I'm also eyeing that Junko figure in the background, haha. I've seen that one a few times, but never had the money to get it. Maybe I will sometime later.

Damn, that Katherine figure looks freaking awesome! But I'm also eyeing that Junko figure in the background, haha. I've seen that one a few times, but never had the money to get it. Maybe I will sometime later.

Thanks, I was originally going to buy Catherine instead but someone got to her before I could. Still, I'm glad I managed to get her too, since I could only afford one anyway. Seeing her in reality, I'm glad someone ending up buying Catherine so I ended up buying Katherine instead.  :D

Junko looks really nice and she's made pretty well but Monokuma's got a lot of paint flaws on mine and the base is really flimsy. If you can find her for a good price go for it as I wouldn't say she's worth the high asking price that some people are selling her for on places like eBay now.  

Edit: By the way, it might be worth keeping an eye out for her on the Ads section of My Figure Collection if you really want her, since sometimes people sell some hard to find figures for really good prices and if you go through paypal, you're protected anyway. Or you could subscribe to the comments section on her item page because a lot of the times people will post when one pops up on places like Mandarake etc or to notify others that they're selling one.  :)

Edited by talithacs

Thanks, I was originally going to buy Catherine instead but someone got to her before I could. Still, I'm glad I managed to get her too, since I could only afford one anyway. Seeing her in reality, I'm glad someone ending up buying Catherine so I ended up buying Katherine instead.  :D

Junko looks really nice and she's made pretty well but Monokuma's got a lot of paint flaws on mine and the base is really flimsy. If you can find her for a good price go for it as I wouldn't say she's worth the high asking price that some people are selling her for on places like eBay now.  

Edit: By the way, it might be worth keeping an eye out for her on the Ads section of My Figure Collection if you really want her, since sometimes people sell some hard to find figures for really good prices and if you go through paypal, you're protected anyway. Or you could subscribe to the comments section on her item page because a lot of the times people will post when one pops up on places like Mandarake etc or to notify others that they're selling one.  :)

Well, it's awesome that you got her.

Ah, I see, that sucks to hear about Monokuma. I've been able to find her for around $60 on eBay and stuff, but that's the version without the crown, and while it's not a big deal, I'd much rather have the Queen Junko version, but the only one I found was $110, and I'm not gonna pay an extra $50 for it, haha. Yeah, I definitely will keep an eye on My Figure Collection since I'm on there.

This arrived Friday

11427400_440757812760865_2114532944_n.jp

11379078_1583619215235395_1956558170_n.j

11379757_443325729173642_102457924_n.jpg

Awesome figure. Now, how much of a pain was it to put together for you, because for me, it was a bit of a pain, taking about half and hour and a lot of wiggling things in, because the clear parts are obviously very slightly bigger than where they're supposed to go so that once they're in, they won't fall out or anything.

Awesome figure. Now, how much of a pain was it to put together for you, because for me, it was a bit of a pain, taking about half and hour and a lot of wiggling things in, because the clear parts are obviously very slightly bigger than where they're supposed to go so that once they're in, they won't fall out or anything.

Probably about 5-10 minutes the wires kept coming out of the TV, Found her a new home next to Kirigiri

I got this with my Heavensward collector's edition. I ordered Makoto from Persona 3 made by Happy Lottery and Banpresto Teen Gohan. I'm expecting Makoto sometime next month but Gohan should arrive soon. 

*snip*

Have you managed to get Midgarsomr to actually stand in the little indents they made for him?  I find he's always a little off.  I just stick his tail in the holder and hope for the best as far as his feet are concerned.

Edited by Bucknerd

Have you managed to get Midgarsomr to actually stand in the little indents they made for him?  I find he's always a little off.  I just stick his tail in the holder and hope for the best as far as his feet are concerned.

Nope. I've done the same as you, just stuck his tail in the holder.