Breaking: The Order: 1886 Leaks to YouTube in Full, Playthrough is Five Hours Long

ZeroXOF

theorder1886_26078.nphd_.jpg

Warning: The article is click bait as f***.

Read more at GameSpot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-order-1886-leaks-to-youtube-in-full-playthroug/1100-6425327/

The guy obviously skip thru the cut-scenes and breezed thru it. I just feel bad for Sony and RAD considering there is an embargo on this game. Also considering there is four more days to release, this person kinda spoiled it for everyone. I still think it can break 500k easily even with this set back.  

• Like 1

"5 hours"

Did he speedrun the game or what...?

That's what I'm thinking. He plays very capable, so I doubt he is rushing it. The thing is, the game has an embargo and he broke it. 

I don't mind if it's 5 hours, as long as those 5 hours are kick-ass then I'll be happy. But I'll probably wait for it to go cheaper before I get it. 

It's the pricing for me, that's the problem, the trophies with make this game more than 5 hours. 

Edited by Bear

Just jumped around the videos of this playthrough, lots of brown and grey... as expected.  Graphically it looks pretty good, but I think 5 hours of the exact same looking, monotone environments is probably all I'd be able to take anyways.  Hopefully it's a good game but people crucify it for a bunch of minor, insignificant reasons so there's a quick drastic drop in price to make up for slow sales initially.  B)

Edited by Dreakon13

Not worth $60 dollars for the time but it's not as bad as Kanye & Lynch Dog Days 2 or MGS V: Ground Zeros so i don't see what the fuss is about. If it's a great game for 5 hours then i won't be complaining. There are so many games that consume about 20-30 hours out there so i don't mind a short quality game.

Considering everything I've seen of the game has pretty much been cutscenes, I wonder how much it actually clocks in with watching the cutscenes.

The Order hasn't really grabbed my interest.  Still a game that is just too hard to tell how it will turn out to me until the reviews start coming out.  Even then, I wasn't planning on full price anyway.

Edited by Astindan

I used to be able to beat God of War 1 in 2 hours flat. That was on God mode. If you actively try to beat a game quick, you can. If you take your time, go for all collectibles, look around a bit, engage in conversations unrelated to the main story, which I bet this game will have, I'm sure it will average out to longer than 5 hours. 

• Like 4

I watched this on youtube awhile ago! The prolog and chapter one … I have to say this is the best looking game and game play i seen in a long time it beats the hell out of gears of war and uncharted by MILES!! I mean the shooting and bullets flying!! I don't think anybody touched this amount of detail in a game before!!! And the gun smoke and JUST DAMN its like REALLL gun play!!! this is a game that will go down in history!! like ff7 did for ps1 and Gow for ps 2 it will be a game that when in time you say ps4 you will think 1886! like when I think of ps1  ff7!!! man that first 5 mins of the game with the water it was like real water never saw that in a game either with the bubbles and effectsDAMN!!!! GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad i got the s ed for 180 dollars I will treasure this FURSURE!!!! LOL :)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

I watched this on youtube awhile ago! The prolog and chapter one … I have to say this is the best looking game and game play i seen in a long time it beats the hell out of gears of war and uncharted by MILES!! I mean the shooting and bullets flying!! I don't think anybody touched this amount of detail in a game before!!! And the gun smoke and JUST DAMN its like REALLL gun play!!! this is a game that will go down in history!! like ff7 did for ps1 and Gow for ps 2 it will be a game that when in time you say ps4 you will think 1886! like when I think of ps1  ff7!!! man that first 5 mins of the game with the water it was like real water never saw that in a game either with the bubbles and effectsDAMN!!!! GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad i got the s ed for 180 dollars I will treasure this FURSURE!!!! LOL :)

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I'm watching the playthrough and while it's certainly pretty, and it may have an interesting story, my suspicions about the gameplay seem to have been confirmed. It looks like a generic third person shooter that stands more on its visual fidelity than compelling gameplay. I'm not surprised, as most of the focus during interviews and presentations was just on how great it looks, rather than showcasing any interesting gameplay scenarios or mechanics.

Length of the game is probably very skill-dependent. Hell, I mean, some dude beat Mario 64 with 120 stars in less than 2 hours... it took me 10 years! :P

All kidding aside, 5 hours isn't bad. I'd say most campaigns are 5-8 hours long. If you want a longer game, then just wait for a JRPG for the ps4 (*cough cough* Persona 5)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Since I finally got the chance to see some real gameplay, my opinion on the game has done a 180. The game looks really good, not great, but good. The graphics look good and the story looks like it will be good. The combat looks a lot better then all the old trailers made it look. As someone loves good third-person combat, I have to say The Order's combat looks great. I don't really have that much of a problem with the story being 5 hours long, since most third-person shooter story modes are 5-7 hours long.

The thing The Order seems to be missing are extra gameplay modes, if it had a combat challenge mode (a la VANQUISH or the Arkham games) and a online/offline horde mode (a la mass effect 3, gears of war, or FUSE) this game would have been one of the first games I would buy when I get a PS4.

Not worth $60 dollars for the time but it's not as bad as Kanye & Lynch Dog Days 2 or MGS V: Ground Zeros so i don't see what the fuss is about. If it's a great game for 5 hours then i won't be complaining. There are so many games that consume about 20-30 hours out there so i don't mind a short quality game.

I LOL'd so fucking hard at this "Kanye & Lynch"  xD

on topic, this news is disappointing but I expected as much

Edited by NebraskaJones