Breaking: The Order: 1886 Leaks to YouTube in Full, Playthrough is Five Hours Long

ZeroXOF

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I believe, he is just being EXCITED! or let say PUMPED UP!  :D Let him just have his moments.  :giggle:

I was going to wait for this one anyway xD

The embargo breaking is a tad annoying to be honest, but at least it will help potential/doubtful gamers make a final decision as to whether getting it at launch or not.

yeah, at least most people around would have some glimpse or some starting ground to justify the game itself.

As for my take: What's new on games being leaked.

Always happens and I think forever will be. (some people really find happiness in ruining other people's expectations and hopes  :ninja: )

As for the game: I had made my 180 degree turn even before this leaked video showed up.

which is all thanks to #Eurogamer post. (5 Reasons not to Pre-Order 1886).  :eyebrow:  :yay:

while this post of yours @Bear, simply solidify my decision to do so. Cheers!!

-Razgriz

• Like 2

Can we wait until the embargo lifts on Thursday, to see how long it takes the 100+ people to beat the game? Running around in mass hysteria isn't helping anyone. I cancelled my pre-order, but I will still most likely get it day one.

Edited by Saltyie

The developers Ready at Dawn have responded to the criticism here. It looks as though they're running the "quality over quantity" line.

Personally, the only reason I'd worry about its length is how much bang I'm getting for my buck. At ~£50 for the game, that's about £10 per hour, assuming that the video shows the whole game. I understand though that this guy cut out cut-scenes, so it's probably not that bad. 

The developers Ready at Dawn have responded to the criticism here. It looks as though they're running the "quality over quantity" line.

Personally, the only reason I'd worry about its length is how much bang I'm getting for my buck. At ~£50 for the game, that's about £10 per hour, assuming that the video shows the whole game. I understand though that this guy cut out cut-scenes, so it's probably not that bad. 

I saw the ending to this game and no just no.

I saw the ending to this game and no just no.

What no? As in you don't believe their "quality over quantity"? 

Or was your comment about my "bang for buck" comments? £10 per hour is roughly equivalent to seeing a 2hr movie in IMAX where I am, which is too expensive for me personally for a game. If it's only 5-10hr long, I'll wait for a discount before I buy.

What no? As in you don't believe their "quality over quantity"? 

Or was your comment about my "bang for buck" comments? £10 per hour is roughly equivalent to seeing a 2hr movie in IMAX where I am, which is too expensive for me personally for a game. If it's only 5-10hr long, I'll wait for a discount before I buy.

I was talking about their "quality over "quantity" comment. The game seems to lose a lot of things for pretty graphics. I do what you said and wait for a discount, probably when it's about £29-36. 

I'm not really a fan of the way games are going with their more cinematic approach and less gameplay. definitely not getting this game unless its on discount

I think it depends on the game. Take The Walking Dead for example. Those games were almost 100% interactive cut-scenes, and that was the gameplay. What I worry about with this game is that the gunplay sections will inevitably be compared to the cutscene sections, interactive though they may be, and I just can't see the cut-scenes being as engaging. 

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

NO WAY!!! this game is the real deal 5 hours 15 hours who cares!!! the story is amazing!!! YEs people games have story not just go and kill and next level!! I mean did you see the faces of the guy with the top hat and glasses wear the black flock coat when he was running away!! HE had fear and terror in his face!! I never seen that in a game! like in assassin creed you see them like robots!! this was FEAR!!! OMG!! this game is amazinG!!!

NO WAY!!! this game is the real deal 5 hours 15 hours who cares!!! the story is amazing!!! YEs people games have story not just go and kill and next level!! I mean did you see the faces of the guy with the top hat and glasses wear the black flock coat when he was running away!! HE had fear and terror in his face!! I never seen that in a game! like in assassin creed you see them like robots!! this was FEAR!!! OMG!! this game is amazinG!!!

How do you know these things? Have you come from the future?

Hmm, after watch the first two videos, another Sony movie, interesting, TLOU without the cinematics was longer than 6 hours but I'd like to read the opinions of the TLOU cult next week about The Order, after all it has written Naughty dog effect all over it. (as many critics said: "the future in gaming")

The game is great looking, it has nice voice acting. I hope gamers have buy it really have with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity I checked how many people played the game until the end.

According to the PSN app exactly 29,2% of everyone who played the game earned the trophy for finishing the story, so I guess game length wasn't the issue for most people. ^^

Only one word can describe The Order 1886: BRILLIANT!

I have to admit though that at some parts it rather feels like a tech demo then an actual game, especially when you pick up collectibles to inspect them.

Anyway, got it with my PS4 last week and I got not disappointed! 

Edit: I forgot to mention that the shown time for the plat is not the actal length of the game. You, or at least me, get your first trophy after 5h hours of gameplay and I would totally play it again and again, if it wasn´t for my backlog...  :shakefist:

Edited by Killua-ID