Beware of glitched trophies if you own both PS3 and PS4 versions

FaLLeN_717

So I bought LBP3 for PS4 last year and got the platinum.

With the Valentine's Day Flash Sale I bought the PS3 version too.

I didn't had problems until I started playing the Popit Puzzles, the trophy for acing episode 1 didn't popped.

I finished the game and the trophy for reuniting the sackthings and acing the cloud caravan didn't popped either.

When I played in create mode the thermostat trophy and the I am invincible trophies didn't popped.

I finally got the I am invincible trophy by releasing a bomb on my head.

Beware of playing this while online, apparently the pins sync from either version, thus rendering trophies not unlocking.

The only fix is to delete your profile save (under game data, and not save data), and replay a level or do the trophy requirement again, but offline, the first instance you sign in the pins will sync.

Edited by FaLLeN_717

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Same here ......... Trophy didnt pop for the trophy " Dont go alone " , inspite of me playing solo Co op multiple times -_-

EdiT : I now own this Trophy ;).............  Did my profile save and went thru all levels again with a friend online except the last 3 levels done solo co op.

Edited by SarDarniTron
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
6 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I heard alot of the Problems this game had are fixed. So i also have platinumed the ps4 version and am thinking about doing ps3 now. are there still any problems?

If you play it offline, you won't have a problem .. but playing it online can bug different trophys, especially the price bubbles in the DLC.

• Like 1