Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koori504

thoughts on trophies

9 posts in this topic

What do you think of them? Looking good to be honest. I'm assuming the plat can be obtained easily. However, 100 online battles will the most time consuming.

It has the same trophies as DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate so besides the 100 online battles (which can be boosted if necessary) it looks pretty easy platinum for a fighting game.

Compared with the original 'Dead or Alive 5' this trophy list is a joke, obviously you can obtain the plat (with a boost partner) in under 24 hours. 

Yes, the trophies are the same as Ultimate's. Except some parts of training and combo challenge mode, the platinum is very easy and fast.

It's pretty much the same trophy list as DOA5 Ultimate, which was easy. I'll probably get this when it gets a price drop or goes on sale.

The 100 matches is a pain due to the poor netcode in this game.   Apart from that I love it though.

Honestly after playing DOA4 on my Xbox and putting up with Alpha 152 in time attack mode these trophies are a blessing haha. I was actually quite surprised (and admittedly a little relieved) by how simple most of them are.

I just got the game but no Ps+ yet to try and do the MP trophies . Any idea how the servers are going now , dead or can you manage to find people with some ease to do 100 matches online ?