The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

New trailer featuring Kanami Mashita, some new pics and DLC info. :)

Atlus also announced the DLC included with the Crazy Value Pack limited edition. Folks who pick that one up will get the Gekkoukan High School Uniform Costume Set (P3 high school uniforms for Protagonist, Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Rise, and Naoto), Persona 4 Golden Summer Clothes Costume Set (P4G vacation costumes for Protagonist, Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Rise, and Naoto), and the P4G end credits song "Never More."

English subs.

980382d874ff94d6c47b92b5627a8f3614256522

52dfb1b3241df53f2e088b44dd967e3914256522

3e05dfbb22a8b1c63a66caa90ef8decc14256522

dfac1f6355478867dd364fc4f4e02cee14256522

7683fc5a84e8e9ec6c4d1aa5075589ac14256522

1fdd9d2d2701f2a397a6ba99dc4e9bbb14256522

• Like 1

7683fc5a84e8e9ec6c4d1aa5075589ac14256522

RISECCHI IS CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

This CG version of her epilogue outfit make her too moe =D

Hm... I do wonder what is the DLC Never More... Is that just the remixed version or Never More will not be present in the actual game after all...?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Hm... I do wonder what is the DLC Never More... Is that just the remixed version or Never More will not be present in the actual game after all...?

I have no idea, must be a remixed version surely? Or that track list I posted includes songs that will be included in the DLC. 

Edited by Venocide

• 3 weeks later...

Shoji is a god.

Without his music, Persona would probably have lesser impact.

LOL. Not with me. In fact, I would say that, while Persona might not have as much impact with huge fans (or fanboys), for many, the music is a turn-off from the series. It was the one negative I gave Persona 4 on my Amazon review, and most people who liked that review admitted the same.

Great game in general. Music is...divisive. :lol:

We get dancing all night but no P4 HD? i call bullcrap! although this looks awesome!

I'm actually fine with that. There are plenty of places to play Persona 4. I don't see the need for yet another release (although I would be first in line if it were made real - I would love to hunt trophies on Persona 4).

There was also this (which actually was shown around the same time the new Persona 5 trailer was, I just didn't see it posted before):

I'm pretty confident that all the characters shown in this are going to be playable.

And sorry if this video actually was mentioned or posted before.

Thank you, I was waiting to see some footage of my boy Kanji. Now all I need to see is "The Doj" and I'm sold.

• Like 1

We get dancing all night but no P4 HD? i call bullcrap!

There are plenty of places to play Persona 4. I don't see the need for yet another release (although I would be first in line if it were made real - I would love to hunt trophies on Persona 4).

I guess you haven't heard of Persona 4 Golden ... :P

Yeah, if they could go ahead and make a Naoto trailer that'd be great... :D

We don't want huge number of nosebleeds occurring at the same time xD

It would cause an uproar xD

LOL. Not with me. In fact, I would say that, while Persona might not have as much impact with huge fans (or fanboys), for many, the music is a turn-off from the series. It was the one negative I gave Persona 4 on my Amazon review, and most people who liked that review admitted the same.

Great game in general. Music is...divisive. :lol:

Then... you haven't heard enough.

I guess you haven't heard of Persona 4 Golden ... :P

P4HD == PS4 remake xD

• Like 1

haha I'm actually playing it now and it says you have to pat the fox's head in the true ending dungeon, that's where I am right now and I was right next to the fox, costume obtained :D I'll be playing the game again soon for the compulsive reader trophy so I'll be swapping between Elizabeth's and Bruce Lee's costume. ^^

• Like 1