The Official Persona 4 Dancing All Night discussion thread

Venocide

Only if we can get original Chie back!  :D  But seriously I'm guessing Atlus will say something about localization at e3.  If not I'm thinking we get for sure get this in the fall.

Oh who am I kidding?  I'm even a girl and I'm excited about the swimsuits (Nanako better have an adorable school swimsuit.  Lil sis deserves to look as cute as possible)

I never played the original, so I really can't compare, but I love this woman!! :D

• Like 1

I don't think Nanako's gonna get a mizugi... if it was planned, I think it would be showcased with other girls.

tumblr_lvv1lwiaA71r139mi.png  tumblr_la3mln9pMG1qzqvrk.png A girl can dream can't she?  :D  She probably doesn't have one because she never gets to go to Junes.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

Sorry for the double post but I couldn't figure out how to edit my post and add a quote from above. 

I never played the original, so I really can't compare, but I love this woman!! :D

I watched all of that video. I love Erin, you can tell she loves what she does and I thought she nailed Chie's personality. I never played the PS2 version of Persona 4 but I looked up a few videos on YouTube to see what Chie's original voice actor sounded like and I hated it lol same goes for Teddie. I tweeted Erin my Chie collection and she retweeted it. ^^ <3

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 2

I don't want my kokoro to break because of English dub only :/

I still want to believe.

might be best to prepare for the worst imo. It's ATLUS after all. Dungeon Travelers being localized with JP audio is only possible because NIS had a hand but if it's up to ATLUS alone, you know they'll be pushing the dubs

Also, Nanako's video is up

Source: Famitsu

That third comment tho 

Edited by Risr1s

I watched all of that video. I love Erin, you can tell she loves what she does and I thought she nailed Chie's personality. I never played the PS2 version of Persona 4 but I looked up a few videos on YouTube to see what Chie's original voice actor sounded like and I hated it lol same goes for Teddie. I tweeted Erin my Chie collection and she retweeted it. ^^ <3 Venocide

Wow, that sounds great! She really loves her fans!!

Edit: I'm on my iPad and have lost the original quote..sorry Venocide.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

I really like Persona, but they need to stop milking P4 and come out with Persona 5 already. I mean honestly:

Persona 4

Persona 4: The Golden

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Persona 4: The Animation

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Persona 4 has been milked more than Street Fighter IV has been, and quite frankly it's getting old. I've been waiting on Persona 5 since 2008 and instead I get this. Next it will be Persona 4: Dancing All Up In This Golden Arena Labyrinth: The Animation. Give us Persona 5 Atlus!

Edited by AnimeDreama

I watched all of that video. I love Erin, you can tell she loves what she does and I thought she nailed Chie's personality. I never played the PS2 version of Persona 4 but I looked up a few videos on YouTube to see what Chie's original voice actor sounded like and I hated it lol same goes for Teddie. I tweeted Erin my Chie collection and she retweeted it. ^^ <3

Venocide

Wow, that sounds great! She really loves her fans!!

Edit: I'm on my iPad and have lost the original quote..sorry Venocide.

It was an awesome moment haha, I don't use twitter at all I just made an account so I could send her my picture. 

I really like Persona, but they need to stop milking P4 and come out with Persona 5 already. I mean honestly:

That's cool with me, as long as the games are good, they can milk it as much as they like. 

---

I'm sensing alot of negativity for the English dub in this thread, I don't know why though, I thought the English dub cast was superb. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

I'm sensing alot of negativity for the English dub in this thread, I don't know why though, I thought the English dub cast was superb. 

There are just some people out there who believe subs will forever be more superior than dubs. Those people fail to realize that it's just a subjective matter.

I agree with you, I like the english dub. Frankly I think that Atlus gets experienced voice actors and they do a great job. 

I've heard the japanese dub in the trailers and in the golden animation and they don't do anything for me.

I thought the English dub was awesome! It had great voice actors!

Troy Baker is Kanji. You probably don't know that guy. I mean he was only Joel in The Last of Us and is gonna be Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid V. He was definitely not that big of a deal. :P

• Like 2

There are just some people out there who believe subs will forever be more superior than dubs. Those people fail to realize that it's just a subjective matter.

I thought the English dub was awesome! It had great voice actors!

Troy Baker is Kanji. You probably don't know that guy. I mean he was only Joel in The Last of Us and is gonna be Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid V. He was definitely not that big of a deal. :P

Really? I thought you would best know Troy Baker for his role as Valvatorez

• Like 1

Really? I thought you would best know Troy Baker for his role as Valvatorez

Oh. I know. I just thought not everyone else in this thread even knew who Valvatorez was. :P

He was also Yuri Lowell in Tales of Vesperia. It amazes me how much voice actors can change their voices. o_0

You should know that P4D was announced earlier than P5 (omitting the fact that P5 was announced in 2011).

They wanted to give P4 story one last push. Once P5 comes out, P4 will be forgotten.

Persona 4 has been milked more than Street Fighter IV has been, and quite frankly it's getting old. I've been waiting on Persona 5 since 2008 and instead I get this. Next it will be Persona 4: Dancing All Up In This Golden Arena Labyrinth: The Animation. Give us Persona 5 Atlus!

Nope, next will be Persona 4: Racing All Day

might be best to prepare for the worst imo. It's ATLUS after all. Dungeon Travelers being localized with JP audio is only possible because NIS had a hand but if it's up to ATLUS alone, you know they'll be pushing the dubs

DT2 is more like experiment on ATLUS' part apparently. To see if their sales are boosted by that.

I don't want to go to sub x dub argument again, but this isn't negativity to English dub particularly, but to ATLUS' decision to give Japanese audio a cold shoulder.

Because it's subjective, we should have freedom of choice.

Why should I be forced into hearing unfamiliar people voicing the characters?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

DT2 is more like experiment on ATLUS' part apparently. To see if their sales are boosted by that.

lol sadly they chose the wrong game to experiment on, if what they're doing is purely experimenting. It's true that Drpgs has found a market in the western audience but it is still niche at best. Hope they do well tho, since if it does Atlus will probs do it again in the future. Imagine them doing P5 in dual audio, ermahgawd  xD

Or they can milk P3. I'm still not satisfied how The Answer ended :< They couldve made a sequel where the casts of P3 get to the case again to finally release our protagonist from the role of being the key to the door. But sadly they wont, instead they just have to do more stuffs with p4

Edited by Risr1s

Persona 4

Persona 4: The Golden

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Persona 4: The Animation

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Pff...

I'm sorry. I couldn't take you seriously with your signature. 

(Cough) But in all seriousness, I agree.

Or they can milk P3. I'm still not satisfied how The Answer ended :< They couldve made a sequel where the casts of P3 get to the case again to finally release our protagonist from the role of being the key to the door. But sadly they wont, instead they just have to do more stuffs with p4

I'm pretty sure they plan something with Minato since they didn't touch him in P4AU.

I'm pretty sure they plan something with Minato since they didn't touch him in P4AU.

Nooo they should leave him be. P3 ending was good -  even better than P4G's. I think (spoilers)

resurrecting/releasing him

would ruin P3 story (just like arena games f**k up P4 story a bit and are unnecessary in my opinion :P )

Though I don't mind if they mention him or something about Elizabeth's journey.

Edited by Rollers23

Nooo they should leave him be. P3 ending was good -  even better than P4G's. I think (spoilers)

would ruin P3 story (just like arena games f**k up P4 story a bit and are unnecessary in my opinion :P )

I just, dunno...I cried like a lil kid after seeing that ending and cursed whoever wrote the plot for P3. Wanted the game to at least have a nice conclusion where they all can go back to their everyday lives smilin'

He is a Messiah/Jesus, it has to happen eventually.