Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sigma999

Is the online still active?

19 posts in this topic

I want to get the online trophies but i don't have an online pass and i want to know of the online still kicking and if anyone still play it. If so i'll consider getting an online pass.

I want to get the online trophies but i don't have an online pass and i want to know of the online still kicking and if anyone still play it. If so i'll consider getting an online pass.

Yup online is still active. I just finished up the mp trophies. Btw ea made the online pass free a long time ago

It's free for real? I assumes that online pass was for purchase since before entering the menu it mask me to redeem conde os purchase a new onde in order to plat online. How can I activate the pass to play online?

Lol yea it actually is free. The game doesn't require a pass anymore

yeah the EA games have free online passes in ps store. good thing if u ask me

Let us know if you need any help with the plat =D

I'm attacking the online right now, So far, didn't have a problem finding sessions. If i need any help i'll create a boosting session. Thanks for the support.

Thinking about getting this game, is the online still working? And how hard is to get all the online trophies?

Thinking about getting this game, is the online still working? And how hard is to get all the online trophies?

The multiplayer is still fairly active and the online trophies are fairly easy and shouldn't take you anymore than 6 hours to do.

i guess im wasting my time in asking if the online is still active or not just kinda wanted an update really :)

i guess im wasting my time in asking if the online is still active or not just kinda wanted an update really :)

I believe it still is btw. The trophies are fairly easy .Just race 10 of each types , no need to win the races 

I believe it still is btw. The trophies are fairly easy .Just race 10 of each types , no need to win the races 

fair do's thanks

Edited by ProtonicCobra

Over a year ago I had to find a boosting partner for the interceptor matches. Normal races are still alive tho.

okay cool i may open up a gaming session thing on here to get people in i dunno if anyone would join though

okay cool i may open up a gaming session thing on here to get people in i dunno if anyone would join though

I'd like to help you but unfortunately my ps3 broke and now NFS Undercover disk is stuck inside and I can't play any other games on it :/

I'd like to help you but unfortunately my ps3 broke and now NFS Undercover disk is stuck inside and I can't play any other games on it :/

damn im sorry to hear that, my friend has left his round my house cuz he don't play his and he's mainly on pc now haha, every week when he comes over at the weekend we play together.

Yes it is.