Favourite character to use?

SkyesUnholy

As title states. Do you use your favourite character from the anime/manga or do you use someone because they're outright cheap?

My favourite to use is Pain, simply because he's my favourite character. I cleared every Ninja World Tournament rank and every free battle tournament/survival/league with him.

Pain.jpg

I chose a diff character for each rank in the world tournament.. so there's quite a few characters I'm quite comfortable with. In past storm games my fave would have been Gai because of his ultimate (he'd teleport to where you where and hit you) so it was quite easy to catch people with it. It's hard to say who my fave is in these new ones though ><

• Like 1

I don't watch the anime cause i've watched a couple of episodes and didn't like it.

On the other hand, the games i appreciate more than the anime/manga and have Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and played a bit of Revolution.

My favorite characters to play were Hinata , Sasuke (Amateretsu), Neiji and Asuma

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Edo Tensei Minato all the way :D  His ultimate Jutsu hits hard and almost always connects to the enemy. Minato is my preferred character in general.
Hinata on the other hand was very good for defensive gameplay during the S Rank challenges. Also one of my favorites.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

1. Mei Very attractive lady where her moves is quite awesome where she plays really well which is why I love her.

2. Yusevi(from the Uchilla story mode) when I first play him, he is actually quite cool where I like his justu so much where if I decided to play online then I could try and main him if he is good to play as.

3. Konan Her voice in English is awesome and sexy where playing as her in the game is absolutely well done.

4.Minato Trying him out in ninja world touranmemt where he isn't half bad at all. His personality is quite good even his fighting style is nice.

5.Hinata Ever since I see storm 4 on this person really loves her on Facebook or in the ending manga she looks really attractive and improved a long way of her development that I like it.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...