FIFA Ultimate Team 15 (FUT 15) thread

awake040

How is there no FUT 15 thread? No FIFA Players here? What is your team? What cards did you draw from packs and what Division are you playing? What players are you looking for? Market discussion?

I've started off with a 4-1-2-1-2 BPL team and got stuck with it in Division 4 so I decided to alter my formation and therefore my playstyle and switched over to a 3-5-2 Serie A team. I'm in Division 2 now with 15 points and three matches to go. Promotion is imminent!

My primary team (Serie A): http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/23850356/

I'm currently working on my secondary squad which looks like this so far: http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/23850356/

I thought about replacing Lacazette with his new card but it's too expensive at the moment. I also use Cavani when I don't need the extra pace but the shot power/accuracy.

So, PSNP, show me your teams, comment mine, I'll comment your's - let's talk FUT a bit!

Edited by areyouawake_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm in division 5 on FUT but there are so many modes I'm not quite sure in what format etc. It's definitely off-line but it's so easy. Demolishing everyone.  Haven't bought a pack and majority of players are from my original pack.  The gold I got was Monreal.  Brett Pitman and Ryan Lowe banging them in for fun. W30D1L1

Add me, and help me get to grips with FUT!

SheriffTupper

• 2 weeks later...

The Offline-Battles are easy in the beginning, I think they'll get harder as you proceed. I've only played like two matches offline - maybe I should get a good silver-team and try to go up as far as possible in the offline-mode. Yesterday Ultimate Team didn't work, otherwise I'd love to play one or two matches with you, Tupper!