Trouble with the trophylist

X_senka_X

Hi I got some trouble with my trophylist for some reason. I lended my PS4 to a family member and now I got a game on my trophylist which doesn't show up here. It just shows up on my Ps3 and 4? Even if I update my profile on this site and update my trophies on ps3/4 the game still isn't listet (I didn't used the hide-option). Does someone have a similar problem, or know how to solve it? Don't know if it's important the game is the new Fifa game. 

Thx :)

Hi I got some trouble with my trophylist for some reason. I lended my PS4 to a family member and now I got a game on my trophylist which doesn't show up here. It just shows up on my Ps3 and 4? Even if I update my profile on this site and update my trophies on ps3/4 the game still isn't listet (I didn't used the hide-option). Does someone have a similar problem, or know how to solve it? Don't know if it's important the game is the new Fifa game. 

Thx :)

Trophies are profile-locked. Your family member probably synced those trophies with his profile before you got it back, so technically those aren't your trophies.

Oh wait, it shows up on both. Then I'm wrong and it's something else  :| .

that's why i'm confused -.- is it possible that if there are 2 accounts on my ps4 and I'll start a game on one acount the trophies show up on the other account as well? (I know this isn't the case on Ps3 but did they maybe change this on Ps4?)