Nelsonalot

Official Far Cry 4 Boosting Thread

421 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2020 at 3:40 PM, Peyton1423 said:

Hey can anyone offor any tips, i swear ive used rocks on enough enemies by now. Fc4 1f60a.png. Thanks also, some of my last few trophies. Sniper, bow and arrow, Mortar, buzzer

When using rocks to distract enemies, throw the rock wait until they have investigated the rock, and allow them to walk back to where they were standing. This will then count as a single distraction. You cannot distract that same enemy again in that same encounter.

Hey there, 

i need help with brothers in arms and changing lanes. My PSN is Prime3324. If anyone else needs these please hit me up!   

edit: i managed to get it. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Prime3324

8 hours ago, RamboSeedorff said:

Hi. 

Im in desperate need of help with the 2 co-op trophies. Could anybody help me out?🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hello i can help i need help too

The last trophy that I need is 'Changing Lanes' if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it! Just add or message me. I'm willing to help too!

PSN: Getsugatensho1

Need to grab those trophies. Add me if you're playing. Snake-Hazel on PSN.

EDIT: Got everything now. Helped some other people out. No more adds! Thanks.

Edited by Snake-Hazel
Update statis

On 06/12/2020 at 0:50 AM, Snake-Hazel said:

Need to grab those trophies. Add me if you're playing. Snake-Hazel on PSN.

I'll help, I need it too ill add you now

Is anyone available to help me with the two co-op trophies?

Psn: jasonhawk_95    You can add and message me. I'm also willing to help if you need them too

Edit: Got the trophies now. Special thanks

Edited by jasonhawk_95

Evening guys

need the two online trophies as well

id is 

dragonfuego88 

if anyone can help would appreciate it

usa eastern standard time so mainly mornings or afternoons 

mic don’t have but guess can use the app

thx

[NO LONGER NEED HELP WITH FAR CRY 4 - PS4]

Spoiler

Old Message: I need a partner for the 2 co-op trophies, I will give help too.

ID: PepsiMaxVanilla

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST, UTC+10). My availability is (most of the time) very flexible.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla

On 18/12/2020 at 0:03 PM, BakajeV said:

Is anyone available to help me with the two co-op trophies?

Psn: BakajeV   You can add and message me. I'm also willing to help if you need them too

So glad u gave space before and after ur psn it makes it so easy to copy, edit: turns out he won’t help others coz I tried to contact him but he just left the ps chat before I could even say anything 

Edited by Kizznyc
The op turned out to be selfish

Ahoj,

I'm looking for help with Brothers in arms and Changing lanes. Just send me a message via PSN.

PSN-ID:

peppypo

EDIT

Got the coop trophies. Done.

Huge THX to emmavtje

Edited by peppypo

How far into the game/what do you need to complete the co-op trophies? I remember getting Far Cry 4 a while back, doing the MP trophies and then shortly after I realised it had co-op ones so put it down as finding matches to get the MP trophies done took an eternity. 

1 hour ago, lynx_1985 said:

How far into the game/what do you need to complete the co-op trophies? I remember getting Far Cry 4 a while back, doing the MP trophies and then shortly after I realised it had co-op ones so put it down as finding matches to get the MP trophies done took an eternity. 

Just play the game normally Man U do actually need to finish the game to get all trophies anyways... u get a notification about when co op is unlocked once you’ve progressed enough 

as for battles of Kyrat we have made a pact that we will not support trophy cheaters (and only playing multiplayer match each mode once for trophies is considered cheating in the online sphere) 

so that’s why it takes so long because most regular players won’t help trophy cheaters and thus only decide to play outpost

if we ever do want to play a different mode, we always get it organised so it’s full 10 people and no cheaters can join or we make sure it’s a different map lobby from theirs (since they always tend to stick on one lobby wasting electricity for hours and that’s how how far cry lobbies work that lobby is automatically put into idle/faux mode by Ubisoft) 

we take multiplayer very seriously and we don’t want deadweights or players who are only gonna play 3 matches ever it’s bad for both sides and the spirit of the game 

5 hours ago, Kizznyc said:

Just play the game normally Man U do actually need to finish the game to get all trophies anyways... u get a notification about when co op is unlocked once you’ve progressed enough 

as for battles of Kyrat we have made a pact that we will not support trophy cheaters (and only playing multiplayer match each mode once for trophies is considered cheating in the online sphere) 

so that’s why it takes so long because most regular players won’t help trophy cheaters and thus only decide to play outpost

if we ever do want to play a different mode, we always get it organised so it’s full 10 people and no cheaters can join or we make sure it’s a different map lobby from theirs (since they always tend to stick on one lobby wasting electricity for hours and that’s how how far cry lobbies work that lobby is automatically put into idle/faux mode by Ubisoft) 

we take multiplayer very seriously and we don’t want deadweights or players who are only gonna play 3 matches ever it’s bad for both sides and the spirit of the game 

OK dude, that’s a bit of an extreme jump there. 

I wish you guys were on when I was attempting to get the multiplayer trophy for every mode as what I can remember I enjoyed playing the MP. I was waiting around in lobbies a good 90 minutes just to complete a mode from start to finish in order to get the trophy. And yeah I know what it’s like being part of a niche (and some what bigger community I imagine) MP community I used to play Assassin’s Creed MP religiously when it was active. 

I genuinely don’t know if Far Cry 4 is worth playing as I heard it’s like a glorified DLC of 3, nothing noteworthy added to it. I dunno man we’ll see as currently playing AC Syndicate (another Ubisoft sandbox) at the min and then will probably go onto Origins if I’m not burnt out. 

2 hours ago, lynx_1985 said:

OK dude, that’s a bit of an extreme jump there. 

I wish you guys were on when I was attempting to get the multiplayer trophy for every mode as what I can remember I enjoyed playing the MP. I was waiting around in lobbies a good 90 minutes just to complete a mode from start to finish in order to get the trophy. And yeah I know what it’s like being part of a niche (and some what bigger community I imagine) MP community I used to play Assassin’s Creed MP religiously when it was active. 

I genuinely don’t know if Far Cry 4 is worth playing as I heard it’s like a glorified DLC of 3, nothing noteworthy added to it. I dunno man we’ll see as currently playing AC Syndicate (another Ubisoft sandbox) at the min and then will probably go onto Origins if I’m not burnt out. 

We have been on for months... it’s just that if u sit on a lobby for long ubisoft puts u in idle mode and moves ur lobby to faux and thus nobody else will be able to see it or get matched into it 

Many a times we get a match done in the same mode and the trophy cheater dude is still there sitting on the lobby of the exact same mode 

I only know coz I had added him as friends and he kept inviting me 

I must really congratulate Ubisoft for doing this, they appreciate and value genuine multiplayer folks

P.S. Far Cry 4 is nothing like a dlc of fc3 it’s is own game and it’s a lot of fun for genuine players who don’t beat it first time just for trophies... play for playing sake and you’ll enjoy it a lot especially with a co-op buddy and friendly fire on lol 

54 minutes ago, Kizznyc said:

We have been on for months... it’s just that if u sit on a lobby for long ubisoft puts u in idle mode and moves ur lobby to faux and thus nobody else will be able to see it or get matched into it 

Many a times we get a match done in the same mode and the trophy cheater dude is still there sitting on the lobby of the exact same mode 

I only know coz I had added him as friends and he kept inviting me 

I must really congratulate Ubisoft for doing this, they appreciate and value genuine multiplayer folks

P.S. Far Cry 4 is nothing like a dlc of fc3 it’s is own game and it’s a lot of fun for genuine players who don’t beat it first time just for trophies... play for playing sake and you’ll enjoy it a lot especially with a co-op buddy and friendly fire on lol 

Ah OK man I picked up the collectors edition of Far Cry 4 a few years back and jumped straight into the MP (just in case servers got taken down) and got the trophy.

May return to it at some point I just have a shed load of games and have been plodding through them recently! 

Still search for play partner to help get the two co op trophies

id

dragonfuego88

Eastern standard time

usa 

Looking to get Renaissance man 

Id

PikiL115A3

UTC +1H

Europe

Edit: got it

Edited by PikiL115A3

We need 1 more player for the Renaissance man trophy so we can start the lobby if you don’t mind add Avriaryn on PSN and I’ll invite you to our match

1 minute ago, Avriaryn said:

We need 1 more player for the Renaissance man trophy so we can start the lobby if you don’t mind add Avriaryn on PSN and I’ll invite you to our match

Do u guys have a psn party? 

Hi, I'm looking for people for renaissance man.

ID : Arnoulff

Edit : I got it

Edited by Arnoulff