Physical copy or digital only?

Sigma999

I saw a physical copy of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus at my local GameStop although it was the "Let's Get Physical Edition". I got my copy of the game digitally. I would recommend the game if you like Japanese games. I like the combat although it can get repetitive at times. The stripping should keep it interesting though. I personally liked the story. It may look all bewbs and butts but the story is surprisingly dark in my opinion. 

If you do get this game, don't play it in public. I got strange looks from people when I played this game. 

1) it can be an error on Sony's part

or 

2) the developer is planning to bring it to PS3 eventually

Batman Arkham Origins is also listed as a PS3/Vita game but their is no vita version for it

Wait, I thought that Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate was the vita version?

No PS3 version.

It's the same "feature" as Monster Monpiece. 

It's just showing as PSV/PS3, it's PSV only.

Maybe it had to be done that way when Vita started...?

There are no plans for PS3 release in any of those mentioned games.

Anyways, yes, there is a physical version. It's a limited one with CD and an artbook.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm playing through the game currently and i'm having fun with it although like Naoto said the combat can get repetitive at times. I bought this before Bon Appetit last year and took a break for a while i ended up completing Bon Appetit first and only just getting back to SV now. The game is only digital on Vita in Europe while in the US you can get the physical limited edition version.

• 4 months later...

never knew that this game is coming to ps3...

did a quick search and it never show any sign of been on ps3.

Could be an error just like Ratchet and Clank Nexus it's only on PS3 but it's trophy list said ps3 and vita.

Error or not, I actually wanted this game to be on the ps3 too.

never knew that this game is coming to ps3...

did a quick search and it never show any sign of been on ps3.

Quick search... that could have been avoided by reading this thread?

No PS3 version.

It's the same "feature" as Monster Monpiece. 

It's just showing as PSV/PS3, it's PSV only.

Maybe it had to be done that way when Vita started...?

There are no plans for PS3 release in any of those mentioned games.

Anyways, yes, there is a physical version. It's a limited one with CD and an artbook.

Probably just a mistake on Sony's part, same happened to the game E.X. Troopers - it said PS3/Vita next to its name so people presumed a Vita port was happening, but I don't believe Capcom ever addressed it.  Still says it next to its name today actually.

Quick search... that could have been avoided by reading this thread?

lol! I already did read all the comments all the way down till reach the " replay to this topic? " then I reply. This is my way before replying to a post I came a cross for the first time.

did a quick search... what I did is actually went to Wikipedia to check the platforms the game is available on.......... even though the Wikipedia is not very trusted these days, also text the game name on Google and all the search said Vita or Vita gameplay.