is this still going to happen?

Confon

I was excited about this one, I owned a Xbox 360 the last generation and I'm catching up what I've missed and even more.

I have enjoyed the remasters more than almost every other new game that has come out. The list includes The Last of Us, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Metro: Redux, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us. I hadn't played any of those games ever (excluding TLOU, I played it once and was the reason I bought a PS4). There are other ones that I need to buy to close the last generation like Mass Effect, Far Cry 3, the Uncharted trilogy and Metal Gear Solid IV, all of these games I'm sure they won't get a remastered version.

And when it comes to Beyond, I don't know what to do, I can just bought it on PS3 and play it on my friends house or wait if they finally announce the game on PS4. So, do you think this is still going to happen?, I thought when the video games appeared on a trophies site is almost a confirmation. 

I really, really hope so. I personally really liked it. It wasn't anything overly innovative but it was still really fun to play through and interesting to an extent. I like on-rail games, so it was fun. I would, and plan to play it for a second time on Ps4. Quantic Dream have mentioned that they aren't really in the business of reproducing(remastering) content. They want to keep moving forward, making something new.

A lot of people feel that since the trophy list has been sited that the game will make a run on the Ps4. I would wait. If anything, the price will only go down if you buy it for Ps3. Either way, I had fun. Double win if it comes to Ps4. Nice win if you play it on Ps3.

• Like 1

I'm going to elaborate on my previous answer. Quantic has said they're making a big announcement on what their 2015 release will be early this year, but haven't yet said when. People have said it's probably a Beyond: Two Souls port to PS4 because a trophy list appeared awhile back for it. Trophy lists don't necessarily equate to game releases though, since there's a list for a Tutorial Shooting Game on PS4 that never showed up, and there's a handful of games that have trophy lists for the Vita but aren't actually playable on that system. So I'm waiting until about the end of June until I do anything with Beyond: Two Souls.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I can't understand why they'd choose this over heavy rain.. 

Beyond two souls should've been called bored two shit. 

In a perfect world I'd have skyrim and fallouts on my ps4. :D

But yeah that'll never happen..

your comment seem excessive. Beyond was a great experience but not as great as Heavy Rain

• 2 months later...