The Crew: How to get to level 1299 EASY

NeoNoble

Hey nice method, it works great. My RUF is level 1216 now! Please note that this can only work for Circuit Spec cars. My RUF is Perf and it can't be upgraded any further. I'm still having a tough time ugrading my Dodge Viper Circuit car, im having to keep doing these jumps many many times and no luck with Level 50, this will take a while.

Nevermind, I have been testing this on a few cars and you should be able to do this on any spec. It just takes dam forever -_-

The modfather is a trophy name? They just stole the idea from NFS MW trophy set..

Only difference is that this trophy is actually a challenge. lol

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

• 3 weeks later...

You don't need to get level 50 parts for just 1 car... Say you have one car that has all but one 50 part, but another car has that 50 part... Just buy that part in the store (ingame store)... Easiest way to get said parts...

Is this specific to a class?

eg if 3 circuit cars have all earned various lvl 50 parts in all 10 categories then there should be lvl 50 parts availalbe in all categories in the circuit tuner store?

or is it cross all classes?

eg earn a lvl 50 speed bonus part in a raid vehicle and its availalbe in the perf tuner as well as the raid tuner?

Is this specific to a class?

eg if 3 circuit cars have all earned various lvl 50 parts in all 10 categories then there should be lvl 50 parts availalbe in all categories in the circuit tuner store?

or is it cross all classes?

eg earn a lvl 50 speed bonus part in a raid vehicle and its availalbe in the perf tuner as well as the raid tuner?

I'm pretty sure its class specific, considering my Perf Skyline is my only 1299, and I can't get any of my other classes that high yet... But i'm not sure

• 4 months later...