Batman:AC - New Harley Quinn DLC?

TehCro

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/18741-ps3-trophies-reveal-harley-quinn-dlc-for-batman-arkham-city/

Trophy and Achievement leaks are a wonderfully teasing ways of subtly announcing DLC packs. PS3Trophies.com uncovered 10 new Trophies for an unannounced Batman: Arkham City DLC pack, and we're left to ponder their context and significance. There's mention of Harley Quinn, and of Robin fighting in Harley Quinn's Revenge, but otherwise the rest is a riddle, err, joke.

The first four Trophies allude to a quest series for Harley, requiring her to perform certain ambiguous tasks, but containing no significant plot points. One in specific is titled "The Last Laugh" with the subtext "The joke's on who?" which should persuade almost all players of the Arkham City campaign that this could be a must-buy DLC pack.

Gameplay actions fill in the rest of the Trophies, requiring you to Zip Kick, Shield Bash, Snap Flash and destroy Harley Balloons -- probably Riddler token-esque items scattered around the world. All in all, it sounds comparable to the Catwoman DLC in size, but could potentially take place after the game's end story-wise. Does this mean you can expect a true ending via this DLC? Or perhaps I'm wrong and this is just a supplementary side-story. Hopefully we'll here more from Rocksteady about this DLC soon.

Sounds cool. Looks like half of the trophies are related to Robin as a few of his moves are in the descriptions as well as his name.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played the game yet though hopefully it won't be overpriced.....

Depends on what you think overpriced is. $7 a piece for Robin and Nightwing. And you can only use them in challenges. It just doesn't seem worth the price to me.

I only have the Catwoman dlc because it came with the game. I'll have to wait for a sale to get the rest.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just basically finished this DLC. Really short and easy, but I thought you would play as robin for almost all of it. You really only play him for about half of it. All that's left is some more collectables....yay balloons....

Depends on what you think overpriced is. $7 a piece for Robin and Nightwing. And you can only use them in challenges. It just doesn't seem worth the price to me.

I only have the Catwoman dlc because it came with the game. I'll have to wait for a sale to get the rest.

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever pay for a Batman DLC if they keep up the "character is only usable in challenge maps" thing, or "challenge map packs". I find that incredibly boring. Now if you were to give us characters playable IN THE STORY, or extra story at the end...well, that'd be way better...but $7 is way overpriced for what they give us. The only Batman DLC I have are most of the AA DLC, cause they were free, and Catwoman for AC, cause it came with the game.

Just basically finished this DLC. Really short and easy, but I thought you would play as robin for almost all of it. You really only play him for about half of it. All that's left is some more collectables....yay balloons....

:hmm: I wasn't expecting that and I was looking forward to this dlc. Oh well.

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever pay for a Batman DLC if they keep up the "character is only usable in challenge maps" thing, or "challenge map packs". I find that incredibly boring. Now if you were to give us characters playable IN THE STORY, or extra story at the end...well, that'd be way better...but $7 is way overpriced for what they give us. The only Batman DLC I have are most of the AA DLC, cause they were free, and Catwoman for AC, cause it came with the game.

After Asylum's challenges, I was really dreading AC's. I just finished up all of Batman's campaigns today and I really enjoyed the challenges this time. Almost to the point where I'm interested in doing Robin's and Nightwing's challenges. I'm just not willing to pay $7 a piece or $15 for their bundle. I can wait for a sale.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...