"Homo Homini Lupus Est" help

H3llMafia

I can't make them spawn for the life of me! I started a New Game+ and I'm already at the start of "The Pit" quest and have only managed to find one hostage event (with two hostages in it). I have rescued 16 people according to the stat tracker and I know it's glitched. 

Anyone have any tips on how they did it?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i post my strategy that worked best for me.

1. Create a new game starting from the quest "pact with rais". 

2. You should spawn in the tower. Follow the route on the picture (the RED one). On the way you should get a random event. If you had no random event, go to rais and talk to him until you have to go to the antenna.

3. When you contacted the GRE, follow the other route (the BLUE one). While running this route, you should get a random event. When you are at the end of the route and still no event, just go back and run the exact same blue route the opposite way and so on, but you should get a event pretty fast. It's important that you follow the route, because there is a spot near where you always get that blue dealer (fck this guy :P).

4. When you finally got an event (on the red or blue route) and it's the event with rais' men and survivors, complete it and after you get the reward and the game saved, quickly close the game and start it again. You should spawn at the tower again. just follow the red route and you should find the same event at the same spot (if not, explore the surrounding).

If you have a different event than rais' men with survivors and you DIDNT TALK TO RAIS YET, go do it and after contacting the GRE you should get a different one. When YOU ALREADY CONTACTED THE GRE and it's a different event, go to main menu and start again from the quest and go to Step 1.

Here is the link for the map with the routes: http://abload.de/image.php?img=unbenanntpgsj1.png  

the yellow points are the spots where i often got the events with rais' men.

I hope i can help someone with this guide for the trophy :)

Edited by Alex_R-13

• 4 months later...

GUYS LISTEN UP THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

1. Start a new game starting from the mission "Pact With Rais"
2. Do the mission until you get to the point where you have to contact the GRE

3. Contact the GRE

4. Follow the path in the video

5. Kill Rais's Men

6. Repeat

7. EARN DAT SEXY TROPHY

Edited by acetryhard

Best farmmethod for me was in Old Town, going top-left, after going to sleep until next day.

In that area they spawn most for me, if they not spawn, go back to sleep and go check again.

1/10 times i had luck finding them. Other method's i tried i had zero luck, running for houres and nothing.

Did this after i completed the game .

• 4 weeks later...

I was originally doing the method shown in the video and got 3 in an hour.

Instead I then did the following.

1. made a new game starting from 'pact with rais'

2. Play up to the point of contacting GRE

3. Drop down through the rubbish area, over the fence and turn right at the red bus and there will be a rais/survivor encounter at the red bus.

4. Finish encounter, collect reward then have yourself killed.

5. Quit game, check stats, DELETE GAME SAVE (9% pact with rais save)

6. Close game back to xmb

7. Restart dying light and repeat above steps. always always ALWAYS make and delete a new save each time.

I had 6 in under an hour doing it this way.

Hope this helps