Is the Plat still obtainable?

FuZionHiT

I got this game a few months ago with PS+, but I was really interested in it. Now I want to go for the Plat, but the Multiplayer trophies are stopping. It seems like no one is playing the game. I know that I could boost it with Gaming Sessions, but the other player and I would have to search for a match simultaneously, and I don't know if that will work. Also, I think you can invite a friend to do a friend battle, but I don't know if the trophies still pop. What do you think? Is it still obtainable? 

• 1 month later...

im not goin to be boostin this now on the handheld as i managed to get all the mp legitimately myself bar two victories which repugnag finally allowed me to get... its quick n simple if u cant slightly cheat it with a ps4 ... i had 5 quick victories then a croatian gamer kicked my arse match after match after match so i returned to it a few hours after n boosted two matches with repugnag...

really fun game... was fuckin longer than i expected tho...

• 1 month later...

One more trophy go - One Giant Leap. Battling to get this trophy. The match making sucks!!

Anyone I can add to my friends list who is still playing?

Is matching totally random or will it add to people online on your friends list first?

Edited by DysectorZA

I tried playing myself last night and it wouldn't find myself (they would just search and search until my ps4 found someone else). Although there was some province wide outages with my ISP last night and may have been the cause. May try again tonight to see, if it doesn't work I will be looking for someone to do online with. 

If you are having trouble finding yourself......

Start matchmaking at the same time on both systems.

All the info on how to play with yourself is here

I boosted this myself last night, worked like a charm.  Follow the directions embedded in http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/pixeljunk-shooter-ultimate/236628-pixeljunk-shooter-ultimate-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Thanks guys, I was starting to think there might be something more to it than just searching. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...