Post your current PS4 theme

Aexuz

I've swapped to Borderlands The Handsome Collection the US Store ThemeBorderlandsTheme-3.jpg

Yes, this is my favorite theme. I like the simple dark scheme with gold icons, and the atmospheric lone guitar. I've gotten dozens of other themes as freebies or pre-order bonuses, but I keep going back to this one within a day or two every time I switch...

• Like 1

How is everyone taking screen shots of it? I have an animated galaxy theme that plays music etc

you need to press the Share button of the PS4 controller, then go to your images folder and you can either use a pendrive to transfer it to your pc or you can upload the pic to one of your social networks with the ps4 and then download it and post the image here.

• Like 1

you need to press the Share button of the PS4 controller, then go to your images folder and you can either use a pendrive to transfer it to your pc or you can upload the pic to one of your social networks with the ps4 and then download it and post the image here.

Thank you!

It let me use the small one, when I use the image button it says i can't use the extension on this site sadly 

post-178896-0-99043500-1464923644_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

It let me use the small one, when I use the image button it says i can't use the extension on this site sadly 

you're welcome. have you tried uploading it on another site first? you can try using imgur.com and then copy and paste the link in the Image button, maybe that way it can be shown at a larger size.

• Like 1