Post your current PS4 theme

Aexuz

The AC Unity one ain't bad. Nice ambient music, and Arno hanging there with some animation:

LrXULIq.jpg

Final Fantasy X To Zanarkand theme. I'll probably use this for a looong time.

:o

Did this come with the PS4 remaster? Damn, I need this theme.

Edited by TriggerTortoise
  • Like 3

Really? Didn't see it on the EU store when I got the Unity theme. Would've snatched it up in a heartbeat.

I got it from the EU store, just search for Final Fantasy X and it should be on there. For some reason, it's not with all the other themes, so I had to search for it. 

• Like 1

I got it from the EU store, just search for Final Fantasy X and it should be on there. For some reason, it's not with all the other themes, so I had to search for it. 

Thanks for the info!

I'm using the FFXIV theme because I couldn't find the FFX one (nor any Anne Stroke themes, otherwise I would probably be using the Winter Guardian theme, since I really like it, and actually it's my ps3 theme..)

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!

I'm using the FFXIV theme because I couldn't find the FFX one (nor any Anne Stroke themes, otherwise I would probably be using the Winter Guardian theme, since I really like it, and actually it's my ps3 theme..)

No problem :) 

Here's the EU store link to the theme: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/themes/to-zanarkand-dynamic-theme/cid=EP0082-CUSA01244_00-ETH0000000000015

• Like 2

Cool beans. This Unity theme didn't last long then :P

EDIT: While I'm definitely sticking with To Zanarkand for obvious reasons, I prefer the icons in the Blitzball one (they have Moogles) and I like how the blitzball travels in the foreground (in-front of the menu). Didn't think, or at least expect, a theme could do that.

Edited by TriggerTortoise
  • Like 1

Thanks

It is a nice little bonus. I can't wait to experience the Uncharted trilogy again in glorious 60fps :)

Does it have the themed soundtrack? if yes, i'm going to pre-order it right freaking now lol

Yes it does. Also when you click on something from the main menu (settings, trophies, etc...), it has the same sound effect as in the game.

you know you are the reason i'm not going to eat for the rest of the month  xD  xD

• Like 1

I currently have the Uncharted dynamic theme that came as a bonus for pre-ordering The Nathan Drake Collection

20150604233749.jpg

20150604233800.jpg

Did you get that theme for pre ordering the physical copy of the game or digital?