What game has a very special place in your heart?

KarlitosWhey

Final Fantasy VIII

My first and all time favorite FF.

Skies of Arcadia

Back when everyone had the PS2 I felt lonely with my DC, but oh boy how mistaken i was, one of my all time favorites RPG's and the game that made me to not give up on my DreamCast, which end up been one of the best decisions i've made in my gaming life.

Kingdom Hearts

The impact that this game had on me was massive, I played it with my childish  innocence intact, which made the journey unforgettable, I still think that I would have adore it a lot if I had played it with a few more years, but I don't think it would have been so special as it were.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Man I played this one a huge amount of hours, I loved the campaign and the versus mode with friends, and whats makes it even better is that the game had extra chapters that today would have been DLC, one with a Thief and another in the future. Great campaign, Split-screen, extra chapters included in the game... there's no games like this anymore.

P.S I would have put some fancy images like most people here do, but the system keeps telling me that I cannot use those image extensions on this comunnity, so since I don't know what's the problem,l I'll just put the text.

• Like 1

Jak 3 <3 first game ever even though i only had hour long times to play every couple of years and the guy didnt save my files

Donkey Kong Country 2 <3 This might be the first game, but i played it for hours with a friend and its the first one i can remember loving

Sly 3 <3 one of my first Ps2 game along with some random other ones. The first game that taught, amazed and had me hooked. My first and only true love.

• Like 1

rayman3_ps2_box550_front_es.jpg

Nothing but fond memories from this game. Played it whilst growing up, when I was 5 and 6... It was the first video game I ever beat, meaning it technically sparked the completionist side of me. I'll always remember it because of that. 

This game was released when I was around 6 or 7, loved it. Still play it every year, by far the most original Rayman game and a very underrated 3d platformer. 

XGRAcover.jpg

Although I doubt many people have heard of it, this game right here was basically a third of my childhood (Mario Kart 64 & Star Wars Ep. 1 Podracers being the other thirds) and I can't explain why I had this game or how I got it, but I knew that this game would be something that I would spend years on (till the disc just rolled over and died :C .)

I have quite a few from different periods of my life but I'll list one that I doubt many people, if any at all, will put:

Road_Trip_Adventure_cover_art.jpg

haha. I remember playing that game. I spent all weekend once many years ago just mindlessly roaming about

cel damage and fur fighters were 2 games which I spent most of my entire childhood on from around 7-12. a good 300 hours at least put into each one individually.

black ops 1 is a big one as ive put a good 300 hours + into that game, it was the first game I played online, met so many people there including 2 people who I speak to almost every day even 4 years later and its created my best memories in gaming overall. when I was 15 I spent almost every day from june - September 2011 playing this game at least 8 hours a day.  ( as that is when I got my mic) and even play it to this day. (I actually went on dead ops arcade with my mate earlier)

skyrim has had no way near as much time put into it(around 150 hours) but it holds a place in my heart as being my favourite game ever