Platinum carry over?

Kishnabe

They were really lazy with the list given the fact they simply copy/pasted the list from Ultimate. You can upload your save from this gen and load it up on the next gen but I'm not sure if that does anything trophy related 

Something tells me it won't on next-gen, nor will it pop anything on the other PS3 version. But who knows? I'm downloading the core characters now and I had the digital version so if anything happens I'll let you know.

Edited by Merry sExmas

Yeah update if this works since I still have the untilmate and checked the update description and it says doa5 lR update. It possibly means it is like core fighters and not the full game really. Honestly it's meh that they actually did that since I haven't really played DOA so long that it's basically the same thing

When you go on Dead or alive 5utlimate. Your gonna download the Last round patch, which is NOT Last round. It's still DoAU.

If you want Last round on ps3, you have to go on the store and buy Dead or alive 5 Last round (WITH BONUS). This is the real Last round, with the trophy list and everything.

If you just download Dead or alive 5 Last round on the psnstore, or you update your Ultimate to last round, it's still DoA5 ultimate.

It's really dumb how they did this, but this is how it is. I have all versions and I can confirm this is how it works.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

When you go on Dead or alive 5utlimate. Your gonna download the Last round patch, which is NOT Last round. It's still DoAU.

If you want Last round on ps3, you have to go on the store and buy Dead or alive 5 Last round (WITH BONUS). This is the real Last round, with the trophy list and everything.

If you just download Dead or alive 5 Last round on the psnstore, or you update your Ultimate to last round, it's still DoA5 ultimate.

It's really dumb how they did this, but this is how it is. I have all versions and I can confirm this is how it works.

Thanks so much for posting this.

I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to get the Last Round PS3 trophy list.

• Like 1

all I know is that DOA5 Ultimate is actually a different game than last round. sure it's the same game, but still, believe it or not last round is considered a complete stand alone DOA5 game.

I heard that ultimate trophies can carried over to last round, but you still need to work more to have last round platinum. just like Tomoko Kuroki said, if you updated ultimate to last round, your copy will still be considered dead or alive 5 ultimate that now it's just have the last round name sticked to it. you have to get the stand alone last round to be playing the last round version... it's just a cheap way tecmo koei did to milk your wallet dry.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1