are these achievements still achieveable

JayT504

To start since the beggining NBA 2K14 was a game almost impossible to plat (only 28 were able to do it from 42000 and something, actually I'm on 70th position overall with 94%), the collection stuff is insane and the packs normally bring the cards that you already have, then they make it a little easy with team packs but even so INSANE even spending real money on vc... getting to the top seed is also hard.

That said since 27th January they remove the silver and gold packs and the possibility to buy vc....it's stupid because there is people that prefer NBA 2K14 to 2K15 (I'm one of them) still I love basketball and I have them both. Basically 2K just took all the possibility's for anyone that still interested to plat this.

I don't have the play but I'm happy with my overall performance, I will still get the 500000 trophy but the other 3 that I miss now are completely unachievable.

To start since the beggining NBA 2K14 was a game almost impossible to plat (only 28 were able to do it from 42000 and something, actually I'm on 70th position overall with 94%), the collection stuff is insane and the packs normally bring the cards that you already have, then they make it a little easy with team packs but even so INSANE even spending real money on vc... getting to the top seed is also hard.

That said since 27th January they remove the silver and gold packs and the possibility to buy vc....it's stupid because there is people that prefer NBA 2K14 to 2K15 (I'm one of them) still I love basketball and I have them both. Basically 2K just took all the possibility's for anyone that still interested to plat this.

I don't have the play but I'm happy with my overall performance, I will still get the 500000 trophy but the other 3 that I miss now are completely unachievable.

Hey, 

Have you got any tips on the disprove the legend trophy please?? This glitched on me and stopped me getting the platinum. So I deleted all save data/game data, did it again, and it glitched again. 

This is killing me being so close and then having it glitch out on me. This trophy isnt even hard compared to the rest :( any advise would be appreciated! 

Cheers,