Get $50 PS Card for only $40 (Email delivery)

Dragon-Of-MSoft

That FFVII for PS4 is going to be a digital only, right? I'm sure I'll find something to spend it on eventually, it's hard to pass-up a $10 profit anyways. :P

I was able to add it to my cart fine, but I had a hell of a time trying to checkout. I ended up having to go through the eBay app on my phone.

Still doesn't work for me.

Just a quick note for anyone curious: you've got to have a U.S. PayPal account to get this deal. Once you buy it, the code will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account, not your eBay one (if it's different).

fml. I wish I had read this before putting in my order. I don't have access to my paypal e-mail anymore. -_-

Still doesn't work for me.

I'd say to try using the eBay app since it worked for me, but it you don't have a smartphone, maybe try a different browser?

fml. I wish I had read this before putting in my order. I don't have access to my paypal e-mail anymore. -_-

That really sucks, because (as far as I know) that's the only way to get your code. I hope you can get access to it somehow.

I'd say to try using the eBay app since it worked for me, but it you don't have a smartphone, maybe try a different browser?

That really sucks, because (as far as I know) that's the only way to get your code. I hope you can get access to it somehow.

What I meant was that it wouldn't work through the app either.