Final Fantasy XV - 40 Mins of Gameplay Footage Released

Lovejinder_LJ

Here's a new Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae gameplay vid. It's 40 minutes long and gives us our best look yet at the demo for Square Enix's upcoming JRPG.

The footage comes from a recent Square Enix stream, during which the developer and publisher showed off some of the open world and the combat that will feature in both the demo and the full game. In the vid, the game is running on PlayStation 4 and features Japanese commentary from the devs. The footage kicks in at around the 33 minute mark.

The only way to get in on the Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae demo is to purchase a first print version of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. A code will be supplied with the game and the demo will go live at launch on March 17th in North America and March 20th in Europe.

Source: Playstationtrophies.org

• Like 1

While this looks better than FFXIII, and it does seem to borrow a lot from other games that I like more, I think from what I've seen so far it does those things kinda worse than many of those other games. I think it's no secret by this point that they are trying to copy the Souls games a bit and more open world like TES and similar. I will probably enjoy it though. I'm personally not that fond of the art style. Strangely enough I'm more excited about SaGa 2015 than this game.

Edited by MMDE