Games like this?

EpicNogg4

Deus ex has the same formula, you can Stealth your way trough the game, kill everyone or figure out another route, or if you prefer it to be just a thieve game then you have Thief, which is very similar but its an inferior game in every aspect, I don'r know if by similar you mean 1st person stealth kind of game, or simply stealth game with various ways to tackle the game or what, but you also have the Hitman series wich are very alike in the way you have to deal with targets.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I found that BioShock games are quite similar in terms of gameplay, environment and have an absolutely amazing story. Give them a try if you haven't already

This is absolutely true - i think Dishonoured could easily have been released as Bioshock: 1886 and it wouldnt have had to change a thing to fit right into that franchise!

I know Deus Ex has already been mentioned, but I agree 100%.

I'm gonna throw another one out there though: Hitman Absolution

It has a lot of the different themes that Dishonored does, it just doesn't have that medieval theme to it.

-Huge on stealth

-Multiple ways to approach the objective

-Multiple ways to eliminate your target

-Collectibles to find

-Rankings based upon how you played the level and effectiveness throughout

• 2 months later...

Many say Theif, although I have never played it it, but...

I found that BioShock games are quite similar in terms of gameplay, environment and have an absolutely amazing story. Give them a try if you haven't already

I agree as far as the first Bioshock goes. The two have a similar concept of dystopian society, but very different game-play mechanics.