Apotheon has now been patched!

itzzh3lixx

Go get the platinum! The patch seems to be US only so far because we don't have it here in EU yet :( But AlienTrap says that it should seen be live in EU soon, hopefully this doesn't become like The Binding of Isaac Rebirth were EU will never get a patch   :unsure:

Edited by ItzzH3lixx
  • Like 2

I thought Isaac was being patched on march 1st as tyrone stated on his twitter? It will make us all up to date with the PC version, so no more exploiting will be allowed from that point on.

EDIT: Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Is the highest difficulty glitch still working with the newest patch or was that killed as well?

Edited by TheYuriG

I had literally just been thinking to myself - "I REALLY want to play this game, but it will be annoying if I have to wait a few weeks for the patch until I can get the platinum, particularly if I have to play it again, I'll just wait"

Then I was all like "NO WAY, I JUST REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, IT LOOKS AWESOME!"

... nek minute...

Game is patched :D I was all like "AWESOME", and then I was like, "Wow, this game is actually extremely fun, very stylish, tactical, great music, looks beautiful and has a great challenge, glad I decided to start playing it"

So yeah, good news with that patch

• Like 2

Upon getting the patch, I loaded up my old save and the Weapons trophy popped, but now no matter what I do the Sunken Treasure trophy won't pop, unlocking the door or going back into it. I really want to avoid playing through the game again just to get the one trophy...

Stay inside the sunken ship for a while and really look around. It took the trophy about a minute or so to pop for me.

EU is truly a peasant in the eyes of sony, while US get flashsales and of course the patches :(

I'm from Australia, we feel you EU

But I believe that Sony looks down on us as peasants just a little bit more, AUS gamerlyf is hard.

In terms of the game been patched, I can't wait to give it a shot, heard good things about it.

Edited by JinCombo