Apotheon has now been patched!

itzzh3lixx

From EU: patch worked, got the trophy for entering the sunken wreck a little while into the ship (thanks for the tips about waiting/exploring there). The more interesting thing though: I was missing the Wall of Ajax, apparently I missed it while going through Apollo's area and it wasn't lying around anywhere. But, while exploring the sunken wreck I came across a Wall of Ajax, which saved me a 2nd play through. Thought I'd share this, maybe someone else can get lucky this way as well.

• Like 2

The patch only fixes the trophies; the game still crashes half the time when you open a chest. Great "fix", devs. Got the platinum via the glitch. I'd normally never get a trophy this way, as I consider it cheating, but I'm not going to play through a broken game again with it crashing and losing my progress every few minutes. Again, what a shame such a good game has been ruined by someone's incompetence.

Edited by sp483

Can someone tell me where to find earth shakers hammer

In Agora go to the Abandoned House. In the top left corner you can break the cracked wall with a explosive. The weapon is behind that wall.

You should. Not only is it an easy plat but it's also a fun game.

Yeah, if it is an easy plat doesn't matter all that much to me as long as I'm able to get the trophies. Missables does kind of bother me when they are so comprehensive I need guides for it etc. So is there any missables etc? If it is fun does matter though. :) I might play it this weekend.

Yeah, if it is an easy plat doesn't matter all that much to me as long as I'm able to get the trophies. Missables does kind of bother me when they are so comprehensive I need guides for it etc. So is there any missables etc? If it is fun does matter though. :) I might play it this weekend.

The only real missable seems to be the shield "Wall of Ajax" in Apollo's area, it's a drop from a sub boss, be sure to pick it up. I forgot to do that (not sure it even dropped), and it wasn't there when I went back. It was however lying in the sunken wreck for some reason, so I got lucky.

If the door gets sealed inside kratos' house, that's not a problem. It sealed for me but after getting zeus' thunderbolt it can be circumvented. Otherwise that would be another missable.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

The only real missable seems to be the shield "Wall of Ajax" in Apollo's area, it's a drop from a sub boss, be sure to pick it up. I forgot to do that (not sure it even dropped), and it wasn't there when I went back. It was however lying in the sunken wreck for some reason, so I got lucky.

If the door gets sealed inside kratos' house, that's not a problem. It sealed for me but after getting zeus' thunderbolt it can be circumvented. Otherwise that would be another missable.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind!

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

The Wall of Ajax is *always* found in the sunken ship now (thanks to the patch), so it isn't missable anymore.